NOAH Clothing

DA690B90-A3E8-4D19-9DA6-F91BB89FCC74.jpeg

fit the other day. I forget how slim these hoodies are

Think I’m back in for this Thursday , feeling this collab and what it stands for

dang it i gotta go in store this weekend. the Billy Shakespear t sold out and i wanna see the hats in person

Be careful next time you atc on Noah - I got hit for an extra $3 this week for some BS tracking/insurance program called "Routes" that's automatically added on the product page in the cart. If you don't de-select it before you atc go to checkout, there's nowhere to remove it later in the checkout process. Seems like a total scam to me, since UPS already provides tracking and Paypal/cards provide purchase protection. I msg'd Noah customer svc about it but they made no promises to change it moving forward. Even worse, is I imagine this thing applies itself to every individual item you atc, so if you add 3-4 pieces you could get dinged for like $12 in extra nonsense charges.

Anyway, keep your eyes out for it on Thursdays when time's short...

Last edited:
Yeah noticed that when I got a couple of shirts two weeks ago. Not even sure how it’s beneficial to consumers
Honestly, I don't think it is. It seems to be more of a CYA for retailers. They have this disclaimer under the toggle on the cart page:
*By deselecting package protection, Noah NYC is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items

That's some BS. UPS is responsible for this ****. Maybe not after it gets delivered, provided it's delivered to the correct address, but to pay an additional fee on top of the shipping fee to cover a retailer from chargebacks or shipping insurance claims is asinine.

I even tried to use uBlock to block the widget that applies the Route "protection" in the cart (you'll notice the toggle automatically turns itself to the "on" position when the cart finishes loading) and it *still* applies it.

Apparently this company is pushing hard into shopify sites, and their reviews appear to be pretty terrible. Seems like an utter and complete ripoff for customers. I generally respect pretty much everything about Noah's business model, so this leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

Glad you got stuff you liked - I couldn't find anything I found worth it this time, but I feasted last time they had a sale.

Btw, that math looks funny to me lol. Why isn't it $57?
Because they truncate or round—I forget which—to full dollars without cents for each line item in the email.

Back
Top Bottom