Noah's Ark Found? - 4000m Up Mt Ararat

warn-topic.png

I saw this in the comment section
imagine if NT mods went around deading off topic posts
laugh.gif

Did you know the bible isn't even clear on how many animals Noah "supposedly" had on the ark one verse says 2 another verse says 7.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

so is this the same Ark that housed two of every species harmoniously? Like lions didn't eat zebras on the boat?

Where was Noah that he was able to round up squirrels and penguins, a zoo? Didn't this affect hibernation patterns?
son because the bible said so, get out of here with your logical questions

'evangelical archeologist' that is as oxymoronic as a chaste Catholic priest. I just imagine a evangelical archeologist saying "We believe that we found the remains of a velociraptor dating back hundreds of years."

so is this the same Ark that housed two of every species harmoniously? Like lions didn't eat zebras on the boat?

Where was Noah that he was able to round up squirrels and penguins, a zoo? Didn't this affect hibernation patterns?
this is the kind of thinking that needs to prevail.

I thought they found it in 1994...?

[h1]Noah's Ark has been found[/h1] Amazing — By smiles onJuly 10, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Email This Post

- By Martin Wrote for The Observer, January 16th 1994.
LONDON — Noah’s Ark has been found on the Turkish-Iranian border, 32 kilometres from Mount Ararat,according to the leader of a team of scientists that has beeninvestigating the site for six years. The Turkish government is soconvinced by the findings that, after years of intransigence, it has designated the site one of special archaeological interestand agreed to its excavation next summer. The remote site contains aburied, ship-like object, resting an altitude of 2,300 metres.

Noah's Ark

At 170 metres long and 45 metres wide, it conforms almost exactly to the 300 cubit by 50 cubit boat that God told Noah to build, according to Genesis 6 in the Bible.On surrounding terrain, the American and Middle Eastern scientists haveidentified huge stones with holes carved at one end, which they believeare “drogue-stones,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Might hurt someone's feelings. Stop man.

Don't let foolish specifics sway you from a great story
grin.gif

AirJapan - At least you noticed it, most people take what they hear about the Bible as gold and never crack it for themselves. The worst is people want to hate on major faiths but don't know a thing about them.

"Take with you SEVEN of every kind of clean animal, a male and it's mate, and TWO of every unclean animal, a male and it's mate., and also SEVEN of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth." Genesis 7:2-3

Now when they say "clean," or "unclean" they're referring to Jewish dietary customs. So obviously in order to feed the humams on board they had to stock up on more than just a male and female of their favorite snack.

This explains more; http://www.jewishencyclop...w.jsp?artid=531&letter=C

ever think maybe noah's ark carried dna samples of all animals
to be produced later and not the actual animals

but how would that be possible you ask

yeah i seen this

noah's ark is a lie though

i mean come on.. really ? one of each species on a big boat stuck on a mountain? lol

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

yeah i seen this

noah's ark is a lie though

i mean come on.. really ? one of each species on a big boat stuck on a mountain? lol
You must be like in the illuminati or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
why are atheist the only people that take the Bible literally
Wait, hold on!  There are people spending large amounts of research money to find a magical boat and Atheist are the only ones that take the bible literally? Please, dude. Here's the thing, if something was found, it would be their evidence backing the literalness of the bible.  If nothing is found the ark is metaphorical.

Noah's Ark Discovery Hoax? "Gullable" Christians Claim
by Mitch Marconi

Explorers from China and Turkey said they were 99.9 percent positive that they have found the legendary Noah's Ark, which was discovered at an altitude of 13,000 feet atop Mount Arrat in Turkey, but just three days after the claim was announced, an ex-member of the research team has claimed it is a hoax.

Randall Price, a former member of the evangelical team and archaeologist, has revealed that the legendary Noah's Ark has probably NOT been found - and that the discovery was most likely a hoax created to trick "gullable" Christians.

Price tells the Science Montior: "If the world wants to think this is a wonderful discovery, that's fine," told The Christian Science Monitor. "My problem is that, in the end, proper analysis may show this to be a hoax and negatively reflect how gullible Christians can be."

According to the archaeologist, who directs the Center for Judaic Studies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va., photographs of the so-called "ark" are fakes. Price claims the Chinese-led evangelical team hired a group of Kurdish laborers to take several large wooden beams from an old vessel and put them in a cave on top of Mount Arrat, where photographs were then taken and released as images of the legendary 'Noah's Ark'.

According to Price, the photos depict cobwebs in the corners of the vessel's rafters, "something just not possible in these conditions."

The evangelical team that made the discovery has yet to respond to Price's claims.

http://www.postchronicle..../article_212299021.shtml

HE PULLED THE OKIE DOKE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom