NOCTA © / DRAKE - CLB

Bubble is cool but wild over priced for an embossed swoosh regular *** nike goose down. Pass.

Name of the capsule is trash too

a Nocta-branded hat has been sitting on shelves at the local House of Innovation (Shanghai) for months now. I picked one up in November.

Don't what the deal is with that.

This looks like hot garbage. Tired of these derivative products, at least OVO was original and not some watered down version of more popular brands like this NOCTA nonsense looks to be.

Just grabbed the hat, really wanted the yellow puffer, just couldn’t bring myself to drop that much, hopefully they brick on resale so I can scoop later. I really like the black/gold hoodie that’s in the 2nd drop, it looks way better than the one in this drop, definitely gonna cop that to go with the hat 😎

Need the black puffer. SNKRS and a local shop is getting them. Gonna strike out on a jacket lol

Got black hoodie and fleece pants. Won a raffle for the yellow hoodie. Really wanted the track pants but they appeared to be a Euro exclusive.

Seemed like a decent drop? Didn’t get the black hoodie, which is what I wanted, but got the yellow one. I guess I could use some color in my wardrobe :lol:

I don’t think this stuff resells. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I like everything but the puffer. I look like missy.
AAC73576-8AA5-49AB-BDA0-F6B213C624A6.jpeg
6B414B6E-3E7E-449E-8985-4A0D1627B4CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom