NOCTA © / DRAKE - CLB

it's not about looks, it's about cash!
Screenshot_20220305-094852_StockX.jpg
What I don't get is if they were universally panned then why did the resellers flock to this? Usually shoes that get that much hate would sit for a little. What was the stock on these? It seemed like 95% of the places that sold them did so locally. Was this a way for Nike to build up hype for a SNKRS release later?

wore my pair to work today, the shoe is pretty heavy, the upper is definitely premium leather, toe box is a bit narrow, shoe fits tts. zoom air in the forefoot is very responsive and basically saves the shoe from being uncomfortable. im sure with more wear the shoe will break in nicely. anyone looking to get a pair i would recommend it as a lounge shoe, too many hot steps and your feet feel ready to pack it in for the day.
also little to no ventilation.

Undefeated dropped the black pair online yesterday morning. It saddens me to say that these things are actually growing on me 😫
4B0F55E9-D08E-4913-9432-9A9F2584F718.jpeg
797A1DFC-27D6-42A1-940C-C32CFCC86926.jpeg

Came here for this.. hated the others but I’m digging these. Always felt meh about the actual OG’s but loved some of the deets :nthat:

Just like these K Swiss lookin *** shoes... his latest album is the mild taco sauce of house albums, weak af. Do better Drizzy, be regular *** mild sauce, which is fire.

Back
Top Bottom