NOCTA © / DRAKE - CLB

These look super dope
20230921_185136.jpg
20230921_185222.jpg

This NOCTA shipping is killing me... The package is a 5-hour drive away from me but has been at the same location for the past 3 days.

my pair got delivered today. Taking pictures tomorrow. Can't wait to see them. Onto the cherries, royal 1 reminagined, and gratititudes and I'm good this year.

Might need a half size down.. when I tried on 10.5 at FC.. the toe box was tight like a Yeezy.. now IDK.

Might need a half size down.. when I tried on 10.5 at FC.. the toe box was tight like a Yeezy.. now IDK.

I have some heel slip. (kind of like the Penny 1) I probably need to go down half a size. If anyone wants a 11.5 let me know. Going to get a 11 in these.

Love them in hand. When I saw them at first, I thought I liked these better than the OGs. But I'm sticking with the OGs looking better.

I have some heel slip. (kind of like the Penny 1) I probably need to go down half a size. If anyone wants a 11.5 let me know. Going to get a 11 in these.

Love them in hand. When I saw them at first, I thought I liked these better than the OGs. But I'm sticking with the OGs looking better.

Same.. heel slip is a bit crazy. My Penny's don't slip nearly as bad in an 11. Might need a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom