rocajordan1

Banned
its extremely dope, but the idea of spending $700 on a phone is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

$500 for an unlocked iphone
sick.gif

i have the bread, but i'm hesitant, any opinions?

it's a nice phone. i just got an N95 with a 2gb memory card and i love it. i don't think you'd need that much memory, unless you intend on puttinga grip of music or movies on it.

either way, i love my N95.

yeah i was looking at the N95.. 200 cheaper
i heard the sliding mech is kinda cheesy, truth?

i heard the sliding mech is kinda cheesy, truth?[/quote/]

^^^it's pretty delicate. so i just guide it and don't slide the mechanism too hard. i'm afraid that it might fall out of the sliders. it's avery good phone. battery life sucks though. you definitely have to charge it every night if you talk on the phone all day and text/multimedia msg all day.

$700 is too much to spend on one phone. I'd rather use that money to buy a laptop on Black Friday.

Where you living man? In SF, they have some N95s out for free in some stores. (Well of course if you take the worse phones they'll give you a discount onthe service though)

I cant afford the N95, but the N73 is more in my price range.. anyone have experiences with the N73?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Where you living man? In SF, they have some N95s out for free in some stores. (Well of course if you take the worse phones they'll give you a discount on the service though)

where? I dont live there but I can get some one to pick one up for me....

700 dollars can be better spent ...

but the phone is worth what people are willing to pay...

dont be the fool that pays top dollar for something that will be free/cheap with a contract in a few years...

Originally Posted by I3

I cant afford the N95, but the N73 is more in my price range.. anyone have experiences with the N73?

N73 is pretty cool with me, the 3.2 MP cam is more than i'll ever need but it's nice to have. it also has a vga camera on the front also, batterylife is decent since i dont talk on the phone that much. the phone is thick though, but i like its sturdiness so i urge you to stay away if you like thethinner phones

Just get a phone that suits your needs. For ex. if you get a phone with a itunes but never use itunes then don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom