Non-Black Dudes: Did They Sell Cap Guns In Your Neighborhoods?

http://
schyl-cg.jpg

I was about to chime in like hell yeah but (i'm black if that matters), but wait they didn't sell these everywhere. Me and my brothers had ones thatwere metal and looked
eek.gif
so real, before they made them use the orange tip.

hell yeah, those were the #!*$ back in the days!
Does the paletero still sell those?

yeah they sold them but not the real looking ones
i remember my friend went on vacation in Germany and he brought home metal ones

Them joints was the @%!* back in the day..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's when I first start letting off that thang...Look at me now. Went from Cap guns to Mac guns..yeah the black one...I'm like a planparenthood patron..I stay strapped son...
pimp.gif

yeah they used to sell them over here.... i think they still do... but they look more realistic now than they did back then... back then me and my cousins usedto have shootouts back then it was cool

they sell the colorful ones around my way
When i was about 8 i spray painted one in black and brought it to skool and tried to style on my haters

Yep at the dollar store, me and my friends would have battles and "shoot" at each other all day until we ran out of caps....

i saw those ALL the time back when i was living in the mean streets of Ecuador as a youngn.

Everyone had a hustle.

Indeed they did and the paper rolls too.

making wee bombs with the paper ones too.
1 -wrapped around coins and taped up, then thrown. BANG
2 -taped around a match and lit for a wee Bang, although they usualy just exploded in youre hands before u got a chance to thjrow them.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Them joints was the @%!* back in the day..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's when I first start letting off that thang...Look at me now. Went from Cap guns to Mac guns..yeah the black one...I'm like a plan parenthood patron..I stay strapped son...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom