***Non monogamous relationships***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ****?!

I swear yall some of the most bi-kurious kats ever. How this go from open relationships, to now yall talkin bout ****n ya boys? Yall mutha****as got the most homo tendencies i swear...like for real, what the **** :lol: :smh:

Yall more worried about your potnas package then what the hell is ACTUALLY goin down.

Man your kid is gona be a simp foreal.

When you banging a shorty with your boy you grew up with, there is sex involved and the only other person in that room you'll probably have a deep emotional connection to is your boy, essentially you are practically making love to your boy via proxy which is the random broad between ya.

Last edited:
Went from open relationships, to swinging, to running a train on a woman... to jerking each other off.

Niketalk General, ladies and gentlemen. Niketalk General.

Sometimes I think it's good other NTers stick to browsing the sneaker pages. They haven't done anything to deserve this ****. 
laugh.gif

Thank you Steezy for the questionable, overly detailed scenarios. Lulz for pages.

Once this conversation comes up its over. If I'm with you I'm with you. I'm old school savethat **** for someone else. But if I'm single/casual do your thing.

Last edited:
When you banging a shorty with your boy you grew up with, there is sex involved and the only other person in that room you'll probably have a deep emotional connection to is your boy, essentially you are practically making love to your boy via proxy which is the random broad between ya.
whose manse is this? 
roll.gif

You also know what he's packing, so now when you see him and ya talking about sex and **** like all homies do, you can actually paint a vivid picture of his meat.
What's wrong man?

alien.gif

Last edited:
Yall more worried about your potnas package then what the hell is ACTUALLY goin down.

View media item 2121061
Da **** :rofl:

Last edited:
Some of yall make it seem like not cheating is hard.
laugh.gif

Spare the drama and stay single if you're going to have commitment issues.
well i had a bout a few months ago with the baddest chick in my job. We were always kinda flirty flirty but one day we went out fo r a couple drinks and I came back to the office to pick up my workbag. She had me pinned up against the door opened up my zipper and started to go to work. After about 5 mins of that she threw all the stuff off my desk on the floor slid her panties to the  side and said " come i want you inside me" .... 

i cheated on my girl a couple years ago and admitted to it. Promised her i would never do it again , had to go through a year of makeup sex body rubs foot rubs, running bath water, cooking cleaning not going out just so i could get it close to what it once was...

back to the story, so shorty got her kitty all out in the open. My phallus is in her hand and she pulls me towards her.....  my joint is throbbing her kitty was looking all wet and plump ready for action. All i could think about at the time was the look on my girls face . I pulled my self back and pulled the queerest move of my life and told her " i cant do this" , she was so confused as to how i turned her down. She actually wanted me more after that... 

i forgot to tell you she's married. Now 22 yrs old me wouldve piped it raw and bust in her.... a grown man with 3 kids in a committed relationship shouldnt be smashing outside the relationship just cause its the manly thing to do...  same goes for  women letting dudes pipe it  when the hubby is acting up...  my wife hasnt done anything to my knowledge but i wouldnt out it past her cuz i've had several chicks with dudes wanting the pipe on the side

maybe its human nature to want to smash other people but will power should prevail if you truly love that person

my wife might read this and say " i knew that ***** wanted to **** you".... 

well i had a bout a few months ago with the baddest chick in my job. We were always kinda flirty flirty but one day we went out fo r a couple drinks and I came back to the office to pick up my workbag. She had me pinned up against the door opened up my zipper and started to go to work. After about 5 mins of that she threw all the stuff off my desk on the floor slid her panties to the  side and said " come i want you inside me" .... 

i cheated on my girl a couple years ago and admitted to it. Promised her i would never do it again , had to go through a year of makeup sex body rubs foot rubs, running bath water, cooking cleaning not going out just so i could get it close to what it once was...

back to the story, so shorty got her kitty all out in the open. My phallus is in her hand and she pulls me towards her.....  my joint is throbbing her kitty was looking all wet and plump ready for action. All i could think about at the time was the look on my girls face . I pulled my self back and pulled the queerest move of my life and told her " i cant do this" , she was so confused as to how i turned her down. She actually wanted me more after that... 

i forgot to tell you she's married. Now 22 yrs old me wouldve piped it raw and bust in her.... a grown man with 3 kids in a committed relationship shouldnt be smashing outside the relationship just cause its the manly thing to do...  same goes for  women letting dudes pipe it  when the hubby is acting up...  my wife hasnt done anything to my knowledge but i wouldnt out it past her cuz i've had several chicks with dudes wanting the pipe on the side

maybe its human nature to want to smash other people but will power should prevail if you truly love that person

my wife might read this and say " i knew that ***** wanted to **** you".... 
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have a fine coworker want me...Well, maybe just to have a fine coworker would be good enough lol. 

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm-520x245.gif

Never messing around at work ever again. Back in the teenage years tho, got dome and smashed in panera bread refrigerator and bathroom. But nah, CO workers is [emoji]128581[/emoji] for me, no matter how bad they are even if I'm single.

"Jimmy wine" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Now you seen your boy naked and sweaty, you seen the faces he makes when he climaxes and there's a 100% chance you at least looked over and made eye contact. This is at the very least heteroflexible. What you hiding Willchamberlain? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You also know what he's packing, so now when you see him and ya talking about sex and **** like all homies do, you can actually paint a vivid picture of his meat.

2zpmpw5.jpg

Why do u ****** keep assuming 2 dudes getting bucknaked looking at each other? Cut off p hub. And once again steezy going far left for no reason, always gotta go all the way to the extreme.

I'm just trolling, man. I think this is too funny. No hard feelings man. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah but im in a small *** IT room with no windows or cameras... It was the perfect set up. We almost had another incident a couple weeks later in the

" comfort room" ; the comfort room consist of a white leather couch and a door... lololololol

but i honestly smashed too many of my female friends in my younger years that i have none now... it kinda sucks when you want to have a healthy platonic relationship and all yall can think about is mind blowing orgasms you've given each other through out the years... 

i need some broads at my funeral man... cant be slinging P meat everywhere and expect them to be cool about it... 

like i'll be cruising through the gram or whatever and see some of my former friends who dont talk to me anymore cuz i got a family and what not, most of them are single and baby daddyless but that's not my fault... 

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have a fine coworker want me...Well, maybe just to have a fine coworker would be good enough lol. 
its cool but it got awkward fast and i told her we were only gonna be friends... its been cool but she feels some kinda way cause i didnt " share the connection she wanted from me" . 

Fine co workers are cool but not all of them are cool... i dont really mack or spit game which is my mack/game in itself... females feel so comfortable around me they start wondering why im not flirting so they make the first move .. lol reverse psychology. hope my wife dont read this part.. lol

So wait, I'm gay Cuz i gave a thot back shots while she domed the homie?

I wouldn't say flat out gay, obviously you into P....but you def exploring that other side of your sexuality if you and your homie are turned on by banging the same chick together, swapping holes and occasionally rubbing meats and thighs during the exchange, all while exchanging laughs, high fives and eye contact.
Dude that licks his own jizz out the pums is questioning sexual orientations? Diablo

ran a train a couple times with the homies.. it was awkward but we made sure to never make eye contact... and only went 2 at a time... no need to feel hairy legs and arms while changing positions... 

ran a train a couple times with the homies.. it was awkward but we made sure to never make eye contact... and only went 2 at a time... no need to feel hairy legs and arms while changing positions... 
But y'all ever slap each other on the *** afterward like 'good game'? /steezy.

Thread is funny.

Lil Mo's husband/boyfriend just got exposed trying to cheat on her with a bunch of chicks. But the messages said he wants his boy to nut in her and then he goes in afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom