***Non monogamous relationships***

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** i aint even the one that brought this up, i defended a certain circumstance and you came out of left feild wit your inner emotions that you been feeling for years and tried to twist words.

Im down to tag team yo momma wit ya daddy tho.

My momma is incapacitated and my daddy is nothing but ashes by this point....but thanks.

As always, stay classy NT :smile:

Yes because you have been in the room and watched everyone who has ran train sessions in the world

Your experience is not everyone experience

And just based on "hearsay" culture has an effect on how people approach trains/threesomes

Peep this tho...2 girls running a train on one dude, will more than likely get involved physically....but is unheard of, for 2 dudes at this stage of exploring their sexuality will venture into that territory....like my man said, you open to a threesome, you are not just having sex with the girl, your are also sexing your boy to some extent.
Do you know what sex is? Serious question

Real talk I want wilt to answer ksteeze question k Steeze question?

I can understand wanting a female in the room while you have sex with a female but I don't get having a male in the room while you have sex with the female.

Why can't you just wait outside until your homeboy is done and when he's finished you get your turn while he's waiting outside.

Same thing goes for those videos of husbands going to watch their wives get smashed Lol.
We can take turns or we can run the trizzy and send her on her way. People love reaching far left to try to bring up every possible gay thing that could happen and say it happens. I could bring up gay things a woman can do to a man while they are having 1 on 1 sex and use the everybody's experiences aren't the same excuse. His wife could be scooping his bro sauce out with her fingers and feeding it to him, who knows but if he ain't saying it's happening I'm not gonna assume. Chick bent over Doming the homie there's nothing gay about u bending her over and hitting that monkey. Dudes don't realize it's a very huge difference between a train and 3 way. 3 way all people are involved with each other. O your smelling his scent, u see what color his boxers are. If u thinking bout yo man's piece when u got a butt naked freak right there that tells u what that man on right there.

I'm actually baffled that a dude with cheetah print toms, licks his own sperm, and can't even complete the most manly function of human society has enough courage to question masculinity and/or sexual orientation

Oh look! The "he can't have kids" joke

Clown.

We can take turns or we can run the trizzy and send her on her way. People love reaching far left to try to bring up every possible gay thing that could happen and say it happens. I could bring up gay things a woman can do to a man while they are having 1 on 1 sex and use the everybody's experiences aren't the same excuse. His wife could be scooping his bro sauce out with her fingers and feeding it to him, who knows but if he ain't saying it's happening I'm not gonna assume. Chick bent over Doming the homie there's nothing gay about u bending her over and hitting that monkey. Dudes don't realize it's a very huge difference between a train and 3 way. 3 way all people are involved with each other. O your smelling his scent, u see what color his boxers are. If u thinking bout yo man's piece when u got a butt naked freak right there that tells u what that man on right there.

We rarely agree on topics, but besides all the jokes and trollin I can **** with you, least you stay on topic, we got these little **** made NTers always going the extra mile, talking about running trains on moms and mocking someone's struggle with infertility

All good tho :smile:

Oh look I aint never had no vagina so I'm just going to call people gay because I don't understand how it's possible

Get off your feels, pa.

Is always funny how dudes expose themselves when they try to take that real deep shot :rofl:

who in their feelings

throw shots, catch shots

that's how it goes fam

His fertility issue isn't something to joke about..... it's unfortunate

very unfortunate maybe if he got what he wanted he wouldn't be bothered about other men sex lives

Last edited:
who in their feelings

throw shots, catch shots

that's how it goes fam
very unfortunate maybe if he got what he wanted he wouldn't be bothered about other men sex lives

I took shots at you tho? I was talking to the homie Wilt tho and the other dude that wants to run a train on my moms....as always you stay cheerleading from the sidelines, screaming for my attention, then you wanna get real personal..."shots" would be the cheetah prints, the jimmy wine, making fun of my infertility issues is like making fun of a cancer patient, you a ***** clown for that and obviously in your feels to stoop that low.

Bendito

A cancer patient would know better than to judge anybody given their current situation. A cancer patient would just be grateful right? Nah but you always yapping like you got no shortcomings.

Lmao @ you comparing your situation to someone with cancer. You dying bro? Your posts just become more comedic :lol:

Last edited:
Man what a weenie.

Its the internet fool.

Lmao bro to be honest, your comment was dumb, but I'm not offended by it, I just took it more like an elementary school YO MOMMA joke...

This clown HeliumWhateverthe***** his screename is tho, I have him on my blocked list for a reason...is not the first time dude wants to talk about my fertility problems....I'm not upset bout it, but he a ***** clown for that.....so Long as he owns his clown **** ways...we good...he can keep clowning.

Bendito

A cancer patient would know better than to judge anybody given their current situation. A cancer patient would just be grateful right? Nah but you always yapping like you got no shortcomings.

Lmao @ you comparing your situation to someone with cancer. You dying bro? Your posts just become more comedic :lol:

You clown, you obviously missed the point, like cancer or any other disease, infertility is something that can break up families and drive people into depression and yes it can be deadly depending who it affects, my wife nearly died 2 years ago because of complications....you follow my life story like a book, so I'm sure you are aware of it....but like I said homie, keep your red nose on, I chose to give you my time today and click that "view post from blocked user" button....I don't need your pity....I don't want that **** be a man And own up to your clown ways and don't look for justifications, CLOWN.

Steezy doing to much as his usual, but some of the **** some people say to him is really OD, and completely uncalled for.

You clown, you obviously missed the point
No you compared you being infertile to someone with cancer. Pretty sure anybody with cancer would choose to be infertile. No?

Sorry I hurt your feelings though Steezy, my fault.

Last edited:
Steezy doing to much as his usual, but some of the **** some people say to him is really OD, and completely uncalled for.

Fam, like you see how easily I rub off the jimmy wine jokes and even laugh about it with ya, the cheetah prints, the memes, I know is part of this community, I know I bring a lot of **** upon myself too and if ya haven't gotten my trollin vibe in a majority of the posts in here, not all...I still think running trains make you at the very least HereroFlexible...lol but hey that's my opinion, I wouldn't stoop as low as to make fun of someone's physical impairments or sickness....that **** is just wild :lol: but clowns gon clown....anything for a laugh and edabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom