"Non-South Florida, Florida" Takes Another L, Vol. We Shootin Missles In Cars Now

screen-shot-2014-06-10-at-4-33-41-pm.png

[h1]Florida Woman Arrested For Shooting Missile Into Car Has The Most Florida Name Imaginable[/h1]
We may have officially reached peak Florida, now that a woman named CRYSTAL METHENEY has been arrested for shooting a missile into an occupied vehicle.

Ms. Metheney was arrested last month after violating Florida statute 790.19, which refers to: “Shooting into or throwing deadly missiles into dwellings, public or private buildings, occupied or not occupied; vessels, aircraft, buses, railroad cars, streetcars, or other vehicles.”

No, we aren't shooting missles in cars now.

Straight from the link ---- To be fair, Crystal didn’t (necessarily) fire a heat-seeking scud into the vehicle, as statute 790.19 uses the non-military definition of “missile.” The statute seeks to nail anyone who “throws any missile or hurls or projects a stone or other hard substance which would produce death or great bodily harm.”

She probably threw a rock in the car. Nice try at sensationalizing the story though.

Iight iight. Seriously I had to ask just so I don't pick my brain all day. What kind of got damn missile was this wilderbeast capable of posessing let alone launching.

Lmaoooooo. I'm done I can't eem breev.

lol@dudes really thinking he shot a (military) missile... yall taking a bigger L than florida...

bet you think people charged with battery were using a Duracell illegally too

Son I just had surgery :lol:

Can't be putting images like that asap :lol:
Hope you know you caused some pain :lol:

Missiles? I can't even

lol@dudes really thinking he shot a (military) missile... yall taking a bigger L than florida...

bet you think people charged with battery were using a Duracell illegally too
I was about to say the same thing.

She could have just thrown a rock.

Dummies actully thinkin' she has possesion of SAMs.

I was gettin' referrals for launchin' jolly ranchers from the school bus sayin they was missles back in 7th grade.

You don't even gotta read the content of a post.

As long as the title has Florida you midas whale just cue the bugsbunnygif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom