NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

anyone got any connects at the apple genius bar? Need some work done on my MacBook. I can def see what I can do about whomever's Comcast service. Thanks

yea.. I need to get my logic board replaced. Its so funny the way that apple works.. My 3 year warranty ended september 09 and january '10 I need a new logic board.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyways if you know any geniuses that would rather get paid under the table please let me know

NT FAM: If you know anyone that wants or needs Comcast (cable, internet, or phone) send them to the Best Buy on Harrison (SF). I'll hook 'em up and they'll get a 50.00 Best Buy gift card and a free on demand movie. For more details hit me on the business phone: 415-859-1877. I'm there today from 10-2. I'll keep updating this hookup thread 

TiDE619 - hey man same +*@ happend to me and my logic board (but was still under warranty) and one month later it happend to my brother who has the same version of mbpro but newer (without warranty) and he was quoted atleast $900+ which is straight wacko...

Originally Posted by TiDE619

NT FAM: If you know anyone that wants or needs Comcast (cable, internet, or phone) send them to the Best Buy on Harrison (SF). I'll hook 'em up and they'll get a 50.00 Best Buy gift card and a free on demand movie. For more details hit me on the business phone: 415-859-1877. I'm there today from 10-2. I'll keep updating this hookup thread 
Anything on a DVR ? I just got a simple box that doesnt  do any of that recording stuff

alright cool, Retale. I read it was mostly the 8600 graphics card models that experienced that. what were some symptoms you experienced before iy broke?

I'm also looking for a FL in or around San Jose area and yes I will tip
wink.gif
....PM me.~

Back
Top Bottom