NORCAL POWER OUTAGE VOL THE APOCALYPSE STARTS?

The only person I had to worry about is my dad in Concord. Me, my mom, and my brother are good over here in the city.

There ain’t no ****ing wind blowing
It’s not even hot
Don’t see why power is cut off
They cutting power off at night right now

Ours getting pushed back. Some say 5 then 8 then 10 then now midnight. I better wake up to power.

They saying it’s an experiment
And there’s someone .................something
Lurking in the areas where the power is out
Be safe

If anyone wants to switch over to solar so they aren’t affected by this mess in the future, hit my PM I have a buddy who can get u setup.

Its outright disgusting what lengths they go to to save their butt.
People should protest in front of the executives home everyday the power is off
I’m honestly surprised this isn’t bigger news/outrage. I live in Portland now, but am my family has been telling me about it. That utility company along with Comcast have been and always will be crooks. Glad I don’t have to deal with either anymore.

So you telling me cutting peoples power is the only way to stop POTENTIAL brush fires?

HELLLLLL NAHHHHHHH
It isn’t about safety, it’s about them preventing lawsuits from not wanting to spend money on properly taking care of their infrastructure. It’s a joke

I was planning on making the trip up North this weekend too.

Good thing we changed our minds.

Luckily we've been in the clear. Was windy this morning though but no shutoff. Some are getting power back on so hopefully everybody else get theirs back soon. Can't imagine living without power for a few days/week.

How long is it suppose to be off for?

It's mostly clear now, but no one actually knows. PG&E was basically dicking us around for the past couple days.

They said potentially 5-7 days (starting yesterday).

Hell this could happen again a week from now.

In Concord and NOT affected. I do a couple of days of retail a week and people have been coming in nonstop asking for generators for the past 2 days. People coming in and buying lamps/lanterns, flashlights, batteries etc.

I didn't think we would be affected in the first place but put gas in the wife's car before the rush. Lines are CRAZY.
My boy sent me this map. you can put your address in and see where you live lands

5-7 days??? Wtf I figured it was like 2-4 hours.

All your food is gonna go bad to say the least. Y’all better go up and riot at that power company. That’s insane.

Like are you supposed to shower for work by candle light and eat hard tack?

5-7 days??? Wtf I figured it was like 2-4 hours.

All your food is gonna go bad to say the least. Y’all better go up and riot at that power company. That’s insane.

Like are you supposed to shower for work by candle light and eat hard tack?
and all folks doing is complaining on social media
no one in the streets
demanding answers or anything
again
it aint even hot or windy
so bs on fire precaution

and all folks doing is complaining on social media
no one in the streets
demanding answers or anything
again
it aint even hot or windy
so bs on fire precaution

Like you said, they’re lying.

It’s not like you got work tomorrow with no power. Better go raid that power plant like Area 51.

Even if it was hot and windy fix your bum *** power so it doesn’t start fires. It’s not the customers problem so don’t take it out on them.

PG&E stays getting blamed for whatever natural fire disaster in CA, so they just said **** it and shut everyones power off. That’s basically what it is about. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom