White Jordan 12.5

Also in the back that will eventually be on the floor we have,

Royal/Red Ronaldhino Dunkesto
Black/Grey Trainer SC Hi
Khaki/Red Huarache B
White/Royal Blazer low
Brown Wildwedge

Originally Posted by acekilla408

anybody know if they're any 112 packs out there?

Sorry buddy. I think everyone is pretty much sold out. Only 2 stores in NorCal received them- True in SF received them on the release date and sold out b4the doors opened up
roll.gif
. And Shiekh's in SF received theirs last week.From what's been said in the 112 Forum, pretty much all of them are sold out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I don't think anyone in SJ receivedthem.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by acekilla408

anybody know if they're any 112 packs out there?

Sorry buddy. I think everyone is pretty much sold out. Only 2 stores in NorCal received them- True in SF received them on the release date and sold out b4 the doors opened up
roll.gif
. And Shiekh's in SF received theirs last week. From what's been said in the 112 Forum, pretty much all of them are sold out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I don't think anyone in SJ received them.
NO your right ... THEY ARE ALL GONE ....

I left these shoes out last time I posted.

Milpitas Nike Outlet 8/1/08

Newark BWs
Royal/Black-Orange Air Max 1s
White/Red Wildwood 90s
Black/Yellow-Turqouise Air Max Lights
Black Assault Lows
Black Leather Cortezs
Black/Red Air Force Maxs
White/Navy Zoom Flight Vs
Black/Carolina Air Force 25s
Black/Basketball Court Force His
Irish Assaults

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

vacaville or folsom update?

Antharice(sp) 8s
Laser 15s
3 colorways of the Zoom 96
Penny 1s Chicago
2 colorways of Laser 2K4s
Thats all I remember...

Foot Action Serramonte Heads up for people looking for left over countdown packages.

Size 8 and 11 Countdown Package 4/19

Size 8.5 and 10.5 Countdown Package 9/14

Brownsuggar can you get a deal for me on those flight V's?

i sold you those stillwaters years ago.

Brownsuggar can you get a deal for me on those flight V's?

i sold you those stillwaters years ago.

After working there for a year I quit last week. I still might be able to get a pair with the 30% discount cus I was goingto hit up my friend to see if hes down to go this weekend so I can pick up some sweats but I talked to him and he told me he hasnt been going into work. Whatsize do you need? If they still got them and I go this weekend I can pick up a pair.

Fyi : My boy returned a countdown 4/19 size 11 at New Park Mall last night at Finishline at 8:30pm.

Peace

Originally Posted by Verz510

Fyi : My boy returned a countdown 4/19 size 11 at New Park Mall last night at Finishline at 8:30pm.

Peace

Aw damn I wish it was a 12 .... Sad . sucks he returned it right before closing ... hopefully they mad there day with that -300 ......

any place in the south bay that got DJ clark kent af1's or 5/18 pack in a size 10.5??????

please get back at me

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

any folsom outlet updates?
just went there yesterday....there was not one thing there worth even looking at
laugh.gif

first time in a long time i walked out without even contemplating on buying something

After working there for a year I quit last week. I still might be able to get a pair with the 30% discount cus I was going to hit up my friend to see if hes down to go this weekend so I can pick up some sweats but I talked to him and he told me he hasnt been going into work. What size do you need? If they still got them and I go this weekend I can pick up a pair.

Forget it then, it's all good. i got a coupon. if you need any Euro exclusives again hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom