** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

The Footaction in Weberstown Mall in stockton. Still has the Air Jordan 10 X Retro (white / red / steel grey), and they just got a shipment of Air Jordan 14 XIV Retro (lt graphite / chartreuse / black)

3-05-06.

411 of the store
Footaction USA
Webertown mall
Stockton
209-474-2113

Niketown SF still has the white and red, black and baby blue, white and green and black and red XIV, all four colors. White and red and Red XXI. Black and yellow and White and red Kobes. They have the White and Gold and the White and Blue LBJ3. Lastly, they have the lowtop white and baby blue af1 and the mid black af1 with the white panel towards the back...

Quote:
Mission stores didnt get em. Fillmore didnt get em. Redwood city didnt get em.

RWC Foot Locker has BOTH colors of the Penny IV's.
[/b]​

Looking for DS/NDS White/College Blue-Black Jordan XVII mids size 11 with case, lace locks. lace cover, etc.
Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.

Quote:
Nobody wants pennys anymore.

there are a bunch of penny fans on nt, i'm one of them. most people who copp pennys were able to see him play when he was part of the nba's elite, but with penny not even playing anymore he no longer gets exposure and the majority of people who see them just think they're a regular nike bball shoe..

since they aren't really selling well, they should be going on sale in a few months, that'll be the time i'll copp.

3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^^^ you dont have to tell me that I'm 24 yrs old. I was a penny fan. I had OG penny 1s and penny 2's back in the day in junior high and freshmen yr in hs when they came out. I was just saying people aint buying those as much as they were the first to weeks we got em in.
we restocked in both colors twice so makes it seem theyre flooded with pennys

[/b]​

If the Penny 1 retros are any indication, then the Penny IV's won't be going on sale for a long time
[/b]​

Quote:
^^^ you dont have to tell me that I'm 24 yrs old. I was a penny fan. I had OG penny 1s and penny 2's back in the day in junior high and freshmen yr in hs when they came out. I was just saying people aint buying those as much as they were the first to weeks we got em in.
we restocked in both colors twice so makes it seem theyre flooded with pennys

my fault, if my statement brought offense to you. i didn't intendit to be offensive...

i know what you're sayin, pennys were the @#%$ back then.. i remember coppin the penny 2's in the 1st 2 colorways in the 4th or 5th grade. i'm glad that i was reunited with a ds black / blue pair two months ago... can't wait til the summer to unds em...

3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^^^no worries.. yah as i was talking about flooding with pennies..my store got 18 more pairs today of the blk IVs..the penny 1's wht red and wht blk went down to 79.99 also.. yah only older cats know wassup with these..IMO they should only do the OG colorways cuz people who remember penny will surely cop those first
[/b]​

black / black AF1's for $59.99 at nike outlet in FOLSOM

and yes they are B-Grades.. but u cant really tell, i was talkin to the manager and they said the main problem in this shipmen of shoes was like a few bad paintings or bad stitching .. i bought a pair still.. i need cheap shoes for work :tongue:

^lol @ some all black b-grades.anyhow might use this when i'm up there... thanxz!
on an another note... Please Believe The Hype!

Philippines
Member No.101[/center]

Back
Top Bottom