** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

$150 for Stash P Rods......new futura tees and subware tees are in. come down and check it out.
BayArea415[/b]
mber No_Only One[/b]​

Stash P-Rod @ FTC Sac tomorrow (saturday July 1st) - $175

also in, FTC x Recon Collabo Decks

come in and check them out!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Where in the bay can i find this hundreds shirt in blue?

thanks!

%5CdgImages%5Cproducts%5CBigPic%5C8451.jpg

not sure if this is in the right spot, but they have a lot of stuff at the Nike Gilroy outlet. lots of Jordan t-shirts and shorts for cheap, and some jeans etc. there's also huaracke 2k4s for 60 (the white ones), and the melos in like 3 diff colors for like 80 each i think?

yeah they were jordan brand, but there weren't really that many sizes (i can't remember what sizes were there)

Don't know if anyone is still looking for blackcats for retail, but i returned my pair today to finishline in the stoneridge mall (pleasanton). They were size 11.5.

first step colma...

- human torches
- some pretty sick women dunk lows with a clear midsole... tampa buc colors..
- several j's on consignment..
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Quote:
Any info on the DC x FTC?

i know that they were being showcased by kent at the ftc 20 year party. they're some kind of trainer i heard. and samples are being made right now i think.

personally, i only know of him having those (if there are more, then cool, but i haven't seen anyone else wear them yet).

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494

^ 150
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^ Huf had those in today when i rolled through
also
all those new sb's
demin high's and lows i think
stash p-rods
citrus af1
clerks am90
also saw a few new fitteds
black and white..."H"
beige and black
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

We have just received our July Nike SB footwear shipment.

This consists of:
Nike Dunk Wieger SB (All black/white)
Nike Premium Dunk SB Puf N Stuf (oil green/blue/yellow)
Nike Air Trainer 1 SB (Bamboo/Black)
Nike Air Classic SB Murphy (black/white)
Nike SB Team Edition Supa (white/black/gray)
Nike Tre White/Deep Orange/Team Red

We also have the matching clothing for the Wieger Dunks, Murphy Classics and Team Supas, along with 2 colors (white and black) of "stacked" tees, 2 colors (white and brown) of the "dunk is dead" tee and the "stacked" fleece in black.

All Diamond and In4Mation Tees are also $24! Get them while they're hot!

Come check us out, and always, thank you for your support!

Peace!

Back
Top Bottom