** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

This is doesn't havta do with inventory and is kinda stupid but I rather be safe than sorry...

Do most of the stores like Huf, the stores on Haight etc. open around 10 or 11?

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

GILROY NIKE OUTLET:
AJ 20s (the baby blue ones and the other mustard color all sizes)
JORDAN B TRUE(GREEN/WHITE/SILVER/ALL SIZES)
MELO 5.5(WHITE/SILVER-ALL SIZES)
MELO 5.5(COOL GREY/BABY BLUE-FEW SIZES ON THE WALL)
BRAZIL AF1(COUPLE OF GOOD SIZES)
SOME WHITE RED BLACK JORDAN CONCEPT(i think)
AJ 14-white-red-black(good size selection)

i'm wondering if huf or recon have the nash air max 90's?
LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF SZ.9 DS INFRARED AM 90'S

Quote:
i'm wondering if huf or recon have the nash air max 90's?

I think Recon might've sold out of the Nash Air Max 90's during their sale a few weeks ago. I think I saw them at HUF Hayes earlier in the week, but it looked like a small size, and I think you're looking for a 9 or 9.5 from looking at your SIG, so it might be sold out as well. Also try True, they might have it.

Shoe biz has 30% off all nike af1's. air max's, and dunks.
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

did ikon or ftc get the mork n mindys in? and when are they supposed to be released
lookin to buy size 10.5 jedi's xi,tiffany's iv's III's hit me up

aim-isamusays

hit me up

Anyone know where I can cop the black/white NORT dunks in the bay that still has themin stock?
[/b]
Click HERE
VNDS LASER PACKAGE $340 SHIPPED
DS MARS $160 SHIPPED​

^^^They are all gone. They sold out pretty fast. Don't "sleep on" release days...lol
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

anyone kno if the air-u-breathe 3m am1s are in stock in the bay and/or how much retail is? havent been to SF for a minute, so i have no idea if they dropped already.

Quote:
anyone kno if the air-u-breathe 3m am1s are in stock in the bay and/or how much retail is? havent been to SF for a minute, so i have no idea if they dropped already.

The shoes just dropped over the weekend, so they should still be available. The retail price of the shoe is $120.

Quote:
I was there on saturday and i didnt see any xiv's anymore. the mainly had team, melos, cross trainers, and xxi's.

Dammit should have bought them when I had the chance. Thanks for the info though.

HEY FRESH!!!
when you guys getting those triumvir3 hoodies?? i've been tacking those for a few months already. last time i checked it said the 15th which is tomoro.

Anything else up at Stussy?
"The storm starts when the drops start droppin, when the drops start stoppin, then the storm starts stoppin."

does anyone know if the macys in valley fair mall has stussy? if they do, does anyone know what floor its on and where it is
Thanks.

Quote:
does anyone know if the macys in valley fair mall has stussy? if they do, does anyone know what floor its on and where it is

I know they carried Stussy like a year ago. I haven't checked since then. If they still got Stussy stuff, it will be on the second floor in the YOUNG ADULT section.

Back
Top Bottom