** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

^ Indeed they are sooo clean, way better than the white ones. But yea Jman sorry for the late reply but those polka dot joints are exactly like the white version that came out with the exception that the colors are reversed. Black is def clean, can't go wrong. And to answer your questions, no i'm not Matt @ Recon, i wish i was tho cuz he gets all the girls :frown:
frown.gif
Team BayArea415
Member No_Only One

for a size 11.5 heads....

there's a pair of kinda beat jedi dunk lows at the buffalo exchange for $27 and some change... ya'll might wanna check them out.

Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesMitasCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

^^^FUNNY STORY.....I scooped those up today when I was down on Haight. I took them out of the bag at home to clean them and realized they were fake. Took them back and got my money back.
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Quote:
^ Indeed they are sooo clean, way better than the white ones. But yea Jman sorry for the late reply but those polka dot joints are exactly like the white version that came out with the exception that the colors are reversed. Black is def clean, can't go wrong. And to answer your questions, no i'm not Matt @ Recon, i wish i was tho cuz he gets all the girls :frown:
frown.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

are there anymore of the black and the white polkadot dunks in a 11 or 12?
REFS - Stuntastic Kicks, Airforceonedude, solelistikn1ke1ne, cww1102, sbdunks, Acidraindrops, triple5sole, OHGEE Hustla, freshh maker, elephizzle, Stepheezy, St Lunaticz, WhUtIzIt, pogiwun

Matt be ******* out ho's like it's nothing from what he says. He ain't on my level though, but he got these skeezo's in skallywags.
I stay getting dome sir.

^ dope....

uptempo2s (duke + chicago) at serramonte's fnl.
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesMitasCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

anyone have info about the Penny Foams that are supposed to drop sometime soon. I've heard as early as the 19th (tomorrow) but no confirmations.
any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

anyone know if recon (or huf) will be ordering the lux forces? i'd prefer to get them in the bay but if i have to, i'll get them from another place
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

maybe if they (huf) actually answered their phone once in a while i would be able to ask...
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

niketown has them thursday. i'm gonna check the anacondas and if i like them in person i'll get them from flightclub and save 500

NORT/RECON UPDATE:
Nike Valentine af1 women
Nike Assault white varsity red <~~HOT
Nike Air Max 90 360 green/black
Nike air Max 90 white with red safari
Dunkesto's for both men and women

Team BayArea415
Member No_Only One

Huf Sutter:
- chicago penny1
- red assault

& there's a pair of 9.5 sambas (beat) at the buffalo exchange for $28.
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

sambas?? there's a post about sambas?

well, if anyone is looking for blk sambas, they'll be on sale @ mervyns starting 2/4 for $39.99.

^^^ the co.jp dunks. haha

nortsf:
oly6 dunk lows (tumbled leather comeback? i hope) :wow:
eek.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

^^^ I've seen a few people rocking them already...have they dropped?
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

Finishline serramonte update..

retro 4s:
militaries,black cats

retro 7s:
cardinals, flints on the way

retro 5s:
green beans, stealths.

JB Clothing :
white cement hoody
black cement hoody
white cement track jacket
fire red tees
blk/cement / fire red tees
& more ...

more jordan retros are on the way , sizes are limited but if you wear a smaller size ( 9 and under ) you may be in luck if you passed on a pair or 2 last year.. also kids yellow assaults are in so mens should be arriving soon aswell .. i may be missing a few pairs i should put up but you guys should just go in and check it out !

nortsf has the white.cement jordunk4s for retail (70).
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

Plenty of things new in the bay........

NORT/ RECON SF UPDATE:

MEN
--------------------------------
Nike Dunk Hi Prem ( Glow in the Dark)
Nike Blazer Hi Prem (Glow in the Dark)
Nike AM90 (Glow in the Dark)
NIke Dunk Hi Yellow n black somewhat like Goldenrods
Nike Vandal Hi Queen of Hearts QS
Nike AM95 Safari
Nike Skull pack AM1 in both colors
Nike Jordan IV dunks in white
Nike Jordan VI dunks

Women
--------------------------------
Nike Dunk Low ( Glow in the Dark)
Nike air max 90 ( Glow in the Dark)
Nike Dunk Low yellow n black....( Low top version of goldenrods somewhat like the co.jp series )

" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Back
Top Bottom