Norcal x Team 9-1-Kix Summit

We're planning on a Norcal Summit, hosted by members of Team 9-1-Kix of Sacramento. Of course there is going to be hoops, food, and shoes, but withanother twist...We're in the works of bringing the Nike 255 Studio with us also. Those who will be attending will get a chance to do IDs with 255options...A date has not been arranged yet, but we need to raise money to rent out a small meeting/convention room, because we need internet access and outletsto do the Nike Id's. We will also be using the room for showcasing collections for people to check out while they wait for their turn to design theirshoes. Let me know what you guys think and we will find rates and locations for the room.

Sounds dope, Especially the Nike Studio. I'll be down to stop by and chill, also see what options they have on the ID's. Hopefully, The rates won'tbe as high, Nike ID's are already a grip!

Sounds dope! I'd be down given the date and time.

thats more than a "summit" in my opinion. Either way if it goes down, I'll make sure to scrape through, have a little (long over due)NikeTalk NorCal sideshow.

Uhh, I never been to a summit..
But if this goes down then I might go =/
But from what i heard some sac summits are like a sausage fest
And i don't wanna be like one of the few girls there
You feel me?

Originally Posted by RocSole

You feel me?
It's called a "summit" not a "dance party" , 100% guys or 100% girls it doesn't make a difference were not here tohook-up, just to meet local peeps that share similiar interest.

You feel me?
I feel you, in that case, bring all of your girls.
tongue.gif

You feel me?

its a sausage fest because everyone usually flakes on a sac summit. The last one we had a couple years back we had a list of like 20 and less than halfshowed up.
smh.gif

hey eric if you and phil go ill for sure show up...maybe get nick back here too if its during the summer.

If this goes down i'm in because i've never been able to show up to any of the other summits.

There will be interest as it finalizes, there will be a few lurkers who will attend as well if its a bigger summit. I say set it up and go from there.

Yeah, we should get that dood to come.

BTW Barron, you better come to our apartment next year.

Hi,
I am down to come to this summit if its in Sacramento or more north
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom