Norcal's GRUB Thread

The only place I know that sells Carne Asada fries in the bay area so far is "Taqueria Las Vegas" in Milpitas. It's about 9 miles from fremont. Matta fact I think im about to go there for lunch..

^
oh @#%$ they finally opened one in SJ???
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

There's a place on Larkin St. in San Francisco called Olivo's...It's a 1/2 block away from Little Henry's....It has great Salvadorian food...The Tacos,Carne Asada and Chuletas will not disapoint you...And the PUPUSAS are top notch...

www.yelp.com/biz/wC6YHdGylMHRh3-Nsb2yNA
I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

I saw a couple post about taco/burrito spots but does anyone know the best place for FISH tacos/burritos in Frisco?
ASU Sundevils
NC STATE WOLFPACK
*​

2zew7sn.jpg
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

speaking of indian food, it's not the best quality indian food around, but that indian all you can eat buffet spot in San Mateo is pretty good for the $$$. i forget the name, but it's on the same street as Jamba Juice.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
Iguanas Taqueria

I have been here once in my life (a long time ago) and always wanted to go back. I remember they had that huge burrito and I saw them make one for a couple to split...Crazy!

Quote:
El Cerrito
Chef's Chinese food in El Cerrito plaza is off the hook and you get hella food for cheap. It is good quality chinese food.

Very good place. Saying its on the same level as Panda Express is insane. It's not the best at all, but it is far from Panda Express status.

Quote:
I tried Blondies last Saturday, I thought it was way too greasy (had a pepperoni slice), it was seriously the greasiest pizza i ever had.
www.burritoeater.com/main.phpwww.burritophile.com/
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

Quote:
Don't do that to yourself. Dudes are known for letting off a lot of semen into the dough at Blondies.

I guess my girl wasnt lyin....this is the second time i heard someone say this. I guess I wont be eating there anymore.

that blondies @#%$ is gross as hell if true, but for real, if you knew 1/2 of what goes on out there when you eat at restaurants, you'd be sick to your stomach. you'd be real shocked to know what goes on at chez-chez 4 star restaurant$ too. i'm not gonna dime any of the out, but a few of my homeys+girls used to park cars/wait tables/host(ess) for various SF hotspot$. one of my homeboys even sous chef'd for a real well known place. man, the stories......... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Ay can yall hook me u wit all tha hot spots 2 eat in hayward n san leandro... I'm talkin the cheaper places...
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

Quote:
I have been here once in my life (a long time ago) and always wanted to go back. I remember they had that huge burrito and I saw them make one for a couple to split...Crazy!
l
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2007 NFC West Champs!!!
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

Quote:
The only place I know that sells Carne Asada fries in the bay area so far is "Taqueria Las Vegas" in Milpitas. It's about 9 miles from fremont. Matta fact I think im about to go there for lunch..
TEAMLAKERS

DC5 06,

I don't remember, I haven't been there in a while. It's near Dixon Landing if that helps. search it up on yelp. hope that helps.

Where do you guys watch all of the Football games on Sundays?
I got to High Five Pizza Co...On Snell in SJ and that place is awesome but sometimes u can find a seat,So where do yall watch all of the Football Games on SUndays?

Cheese Steak Shop on Divisadero

Tres Amigos in San Mateo

Wingstop in Union City

Thai BBQ in Daly City/South City

Back
Top Bottom