Nordstrom Newest Pop-In Shop - Heartbreaker's Club

Last edited:
That's actually pretty cool.

BUT I will say, I've seen alot of that stuff for cheaper elsewhere on the internet.

Feeling this jacket if i like the fit I will probably buy it once it goes on clearance. Anybody familiar with Ebbets field clothing I know they make a lot Baseball type clothing but I never purchased any of there stuff.

Pretty cool esp to see Ervell and the likes. Wish I can see the GP jersey online.

sweet, my friends mom gets like 30% discount at nordstrom. doubt ill ever buy anything tho :lol:

Nice concept, I just wish it was more widely available, the Nordstrom near me didn't get the set-up.

I ordered the Ervell shirt yesterday but I do wish they had it in-store so I can try it on. Oh well, at least returns are easy and free.

Not every item will be online, ShevyPri. You may have to give one of the stores a call and go from there.

Looks like they added more stuff online, they have HBA stuff now and those tee-jerseys with the designers name on the back.

They just added M&N jerseys online too. Kobe & Magic jerseys are tempting.

Looks like some items are 50% off already including the Ebbets rose jacket.

The online inventory was picked through once the sale went up. Best bet is to check your local Nordstrom (if they were participating).

The best deals were the Schott leather jacket, which went from $365 or so from $700, and like RFX mentioned, the Ebbets Field jacket was $225 from $400 something. Both were extremely buttery in person. Low key kind of mad I got the BLK DNM jeans when I should have just waited and got either one of those jackets for $100 more (had a gift card).

The online inventory was picked through once the sale went up. Best bet is to check your local Nordstrom (if they were participating).

The best deals were the Schott leather jacket, which went from $365 or so from $700, and like RFX mentioned, the Ebbets Field jacket was $225 from $400 something. Both were extremely buttery in person. Low key kind of mad I got the BLK DNM jeans when I should have just waited and got either one of those jackets for $100 more (had a gift card).

If there's low (or non-existent) inventory online, its probably gone from the stores too. The online inventory gets raided by in-store orders when sizes aren't available.

Back
Top Bottom