Nordstrom Rack - sharing hidden gems thread

Aye my PNW NT'ers
I wanted to start a thread where we can share some good finds at Nordstrom Rack, spread the word on hidden heat and potentially even look out for one another by copping additional pairs for an NT buddy or two.

Last weekend, I was visiting Spokane for HoopFest and dropped in on the Rack in Spokane Valley. It was late on a Saturday but they had a rolling rack separate from the main shoe aisles and it had KD IVs for $50 (only sizes 15-16) and Lebron 8 Hornets, Cool Greys and USAs (only size 7-9)

Anyone see anything good lately?

I'll probably hit up Factoria and Southcenter this weekend...

For anyone who was on the edge of their seat for a scouting report:

Factoria and SouthCenter had TRASH... and that's an insult to Trash.

In terms of merchandise in general, the best times to go are right after the main stores send their leftovers to The Rack. That's usually late January and mid-August (right after inventory). Also, employees at the main store know when things are being sent to the Rack, so they'll hit up their connections at the location they know it's going to and the Rack employee will set it aside. A lot of the good stuff never sees the floor. I used to send stuff to a particular Rack store (all we had to do was write in a store number) because I knew people who would set things aside for me.

At Nordstrom rack for me, it's pretty hit or miss. The rarest sneaker I've found was a pair of Nike Air Tuned Forces.
At the Lynwood Nordstrom Rack I've found some shoes that are DS and 10+ years old.
Usually there is just the newest stuff from last year. Most people don't buy any of the more expensive kicks so you can find some pretty nice kicks for way cheaper.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

In terms of merchandise in general, the best times to go are right after the main stores send their leftovers to The Rack. That's usually late January and mid-August (right after inventory). Also, employees at the main store know when things are being sent to the Rack, so they'll hit up their connections at the location they know it's going to and the Rack employee will set it aside. A lot of the good stuff never sees the floor. I used to send stuff to a particular Rack store (all we had to do was write in a store number) because I knew people who would set things aside for me.

Really good pointers. I guess we'll all have to keep our eyes open next month. I think I was a little spoiled at the find I had in Spokane, but hopefully we all have some luck here in the Puge Sound area

Got a pair of Lebron 8v2 at the Nordstrom rack at southcenter for $70.

Saw some Kobe 6's and roshe runs.

Last edited:
I got my wife some Lebron 3 lows a few years ago, i got some Jordan 1 phat low or whatever they're called, i've seen other stuff but not in my size.

Anybody find Roshe runs at the Southcenter rack? Been trying for months and haven't seen a single pair.:x

Lesson Learned: never go to the Rack at the end of the day.

I dropped in on the Factoria store last weekend 30 min before they closed and it looked like a war zone. More clothes and shoes on the ground then on the racks. I genuinely felt bad for the retail workers there.

I went to the one in factoria yesterday and it didnt have **** in my size. BTW i wear 8-8.5. 

Nordy Rack hasn't been great for years. I remember the days where I picked up Neon 95s for $65 and Air Max CB joints for $50...

swung by lynwood yesterday saw some lebron 9 low "cyber" i think in size 11, 10 and 10.5 for 69.99 as well as a 16 if thats your size haha. tons and tons of hyperdunks in atleast 4 different colors for 54.99 in most sizes and the jordan 1 "washington DC" for 69.99 in sizes 10.5 11 and 11.5. there may be more sizes on these but i am not sure diddnt stay around too long because nothing stood out to me that was size 12

i found some xmas kobes there about a month ago in a size 16 at the downtown rack but they havent had any heat since

I've officially designated the Factoria store as the trash bin. I've stopped in 3-4 times in the past 2 months and the same pairs of Nike Lunars and new balances stay sitting on the shelves

Back
Top Bottom