Nordstroms Rack @ Howard Hughes Prom. Jordan event Oct. 17th

mad.gif
Can't make it this weekend. I wonder how often these events willoccur...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Is this including boxes?
I doubt it.

NR usually has these events, but usually for other brands (usually denim, coats or purses). Weird to just see J's.

Rick2345 wrote:
dano4o8 wrote:
oo what, more info on that oakridge opening..i live 10 mins away from that mall

it opens October 15th its right infront of shoepalace in the mall close to Qcup its going to be a big opening and ive been told a jordan event is being held there

I stay right down the street from there. Ill be there FOR SURE. See you there RICK. Hopefully I find something I like.

I think the soft opening is Friday and the Grand Opening is Saturday. I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Rick2345 wrote:
dano4o8 wrote:
oo what, more info on that oakridge opening..i live 10 mins away from that mall

it opens October 15th its right infront of shoepalace in the mall close to Qcup its going to be a big opening and ive been told a jordan event is being held there

I stay right down the street from there. Ill be there FOR SURE. See you there RICK. Hopefully I find something I like.

I think the soft opening is Friday and the Grand Opening is Saturday. I could be wrong.

catch you there man you know i stay at oakridge haha

Hope to meet some NTers.
I know many of us tend to be shy and/or hate to admit being
NTer's out in the open. for some reason, I dont know why?

I'll be the dude in the red LA hat and camo shorts and sandals

yea yea!!!!

damn, should i drive up 2hrs from SD?!

On a another note, wish I still lived in the Bay. Nordstrom Rack Oakridge sounds crazy

I am confused. Is this happening at the Oakridge Mall which is in San Jose or Howard Hughes Nordstrom Rack in LA?

Ahhhhhh so thats where all the fusions and crap we don't want is ending up. Still, good lookin OP.

Ace-
The event at HH is a Jordan inventory blowout type deal. The event at San Jose is a new store opening.
Also, the new store opening takes place on the 15th I believe. The Jordan event at HH is on the 17th.
I should have an inventory update by Friday. As soon as I know what's there I'll post it.
Happy hunting.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Happening at the oakridge mall location of nordstroms rack in san jose california aswell for there huge opening
what day bro.

i think i might have to stop by before the US open Jujitsu torny in santa Cruz.

im in monterey

15th

hmmm i might be there if i feel like driving 25 to 30 minutes.

i just checked the rack website for HH and there's nothing listed on the in-store event, i guess its not updated on the site.

can i get some info to where exactly in la howard hughes nordstrom rack is? i live about 45 mins away from downtown la.

Originally Posted by astroox805

can i get some info to where exactly in la howard hughes nordstrom rack is? i live about 45 mins away from downtown la.
6081 Center Drive Los Angeles, CA 90045

Looks like a bunch of true flights in multiple colorways. Fusion 3, F5, F6, F9 in multiple colorways. XX3 lows, and a few scattered size CDP 2/21.

Looks like the few "gems" are gonna be gone as soon as the open. They might get another shipment tomorrow though.
I should know what to expect by tomorrow evening. As soon as I know, I'll post.
PEACE

Back
Top Bottom