Nordstroms' return policy change?

I've never returned anything there, but i have heard you can almost return ANYTHING to them and they'll take it.I got some sunglasses as a gift (no receipt or barcode) but they said they can only take them if they can find the persons info that bought them on their system. Theyre brand new, never touched.I thought they took ANYTHING back?

Without something to scan, it'd be tough to return or exchange it. But their return policy is really loose, my friend's mom took back a pair of UGGs she wore for the winter, with a hole in them and got store credit. It's unbelievable.

So as long as I have a scan barcode I can return something even if its all used, but I can't return something brand new without the barcode?

Maybe you can find the same sunglasses in the store so that they have something to scan or base the price on.

I used to work there. Certain items they require some sort of tag for. This policy really picked up with the trend of designer denim. People were bringing all sorts of fake Trues and R&Rs trying to return them so they required some type of proof. Since there's a ton of knock off sunglasses I could see why they do that.

Back
Top Bottom