North Face Denali's...

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Its a North Face .. Best winter jacket I've ever owned.. I paid $200 for one 4 years ago and cant find anything better..
for a denali?! chill my brother.

i got one in red, but i definitely don't rock it when it gets too windy, its straight up swiss cheese and wind goes straight thru you...its doable for fall weather though.

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Its a North Face .. Best winter jacket I've ever owned.. I paid $200 for one 4 years ago and cant find anything better..
for a denali?! chill my brother.

i got one in red, but i definitely don't rock it when it gets too windy, its straight up swiss cheese and wind goes straight thru you...its doable for fall weather though.

bought one for 98 dollars

buying it this past summer ftw
laugh.gif

They do keep you very warm. At Macys, I don't think they will let you use the coupon. I know the coupons have the brands on the back that it can't be used on....and North Face is one of them. If you could use it though, definitely pick it up.
pimp.gif

They do keep you very warm. At Macys, I don't think they will let you use the coupon. I know the coupons have the brands on the back that it can't be used on....and North Face is one of them. If you could use it though, definitely pick it up.
pimp.gif

* > denali's

they're way overpriced, and like ninjahood said, they're not very good in the wind.

similar alternatives (good insulating jackets, but not windproof)

mountain hardwear monkey man - fluffier look, better insulation, lighter, cheaper

patagonia r2 - lighter, not as good looking, pricer (175 i think), this one is definitely more form over function.

ps. if your denali is the best winter jacket you ever had, you're crazy. if it drops anywhere below 30 and there's a little bit of wind, good luck with your denali

* > denali's

they're way overpriced, and like ninjahood said, they're not very good in the wind.

similar alternatives (good insulating jackets, but not windproof)

mountain hardwear monkey man - fluffier look, better insulation, lighter, cheaper

patagonia r2 - lighter, not as good looking, pricer (175 i think), this one is definitely more form over function.

ps. if your denali is the best winter jacket you ever had, you're crazy. if it drops anywhere below 30 and there's a little bit of wind, good luck with your denali

Back
Top Bottom