North Face sample sale! 6/10/10

Same deal, chaos for super cheap clothes. It's going down 6/10/10.

1238 5th street Berkeley, Ca 94710

i went to the last one and didnt even bother to wait...lines were stupid long. dom do you work there or suthin? I always see a worker with SBs on.

Seeing that everything is a medium, it doesn't really make sense for me to make it out, but I kinda need a new backpack. Probably not worth the long linesthat there might be.

nerd.gif

Never been to one of these. What can I expect Thursday night? Everything gone? Long lines still?

I called earlier today, and they told me they changed it to today. I went with two friends at around 3PM (no line at all). There was hella sh*t. Soft shellsfor $15, hyvents and summit series for $50. They closed at 5:30PM today and will open up tomorrow. There's still a lot of stuff, but expect long linestomorrow. We spent a total of $600.

Note: You gotta dig deep for the denalis ($50)

at 9am there will be lines? if so %%$% it...i went to one around 12 once and the lines were around the block

I want a backpack but I'm not about to wait in a long line for it.

I'll check it out around 11 or noon. We'll see what's up.

Dang that's weak ...I wish they could of had some 2xl insulated jackets..any 1 know were I could find em for cheap or if the northface outlet carries asize 2xl?..lol any ntalkers?..

Expect a long line before 9?
Any denali jackets?
Any returns?
1. A somewhat long line but nothing around the block.
2. I saw a FEW denalis and you really have to dig.
3. No returns at all at all.

i went to the last one and didnt even bother to wait...lines were stupid long. dom do you work there or suthin?
yeah i do. the last one in march was pretty hectic. it started on a saturday morning. this one starts on a thursday morning so it shouldnt be asbusy. not as busy as the weekend atleast.

What can I expect Thursday night? Everything gone? Long lines still?
Theres hella stuff that wont sell out for weeks.

The lines were a tad bit long but nothing for a few hours. A good 15-30 minutes at the most. But dont go there expecting to find gold right away. You gotta dig

I called earlier today, and they told me they changed it to today. I went with two friends at around 3PM (no line at all). There was hella sh*t. Soft shells for $15, hyvents and summit series for $50. They closed at 5:30PM today and will open up tomorrow. There's still a lot of stuff, but expect long lines tomorrow. We spent a total of $600.

yeah it was switched to today but it ended at 5:30. just a quick one that no one expected at all. Were you the one in the Huf hat? soft shellsshould be 50. hvents are def 50. heavy insulated summit series are 80. 600s not bad. i seen some in the 5 figures.

No huf hat on me today, but I saw that guy too. I was the chinese guy with a blue northface jacket and purple pigeons. I was with two other friends. Whowere you?

haha i was the one with the Huf hat (the red one). yea i called up the store today and dude who answered said its goin on right now so you should come down soyou dont have to wait in line tom. i copped a couple of jackets and sweater. imma go again tomorrow, since i was on a time limit today. some of there jacketsseem and fit way bigger than a Medium tho.

what up fong. sucks berkeley skate parks closed huh? our hours are from 9am to like 7pm. maybe 8pm

Stopped by today around 10:30am. Line to get in wasn't too bad but once you got inside, it was pretty crazy. There was still a decent selection leftdespite people buying trash bags full of stuff. Managed to get 2 backpacks and a windbreaker.

Oh snaps! So that's where my uncle got it from. That big %%# olive backpack on the bottom right hand corner is the one he got for me. I just came homethursday to it. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom