North Korea....really though?

Yep. I heard on the radio after they broke the news like over a thousand n.koreans group crying for the leader. It sounded horrible. Like a whining cat symphony. You could tell it was forced

Are you kidding me!? This is beyond ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

this post is proof that americans go crazy by whatever news they are force fed
people are shocked by north korea doing this? word? do you know anything about north korea at all?

this is very very tame compared to what north korea is and has always been

read up.

America should respect their culture though by not interfering
grin.gif
right?
Spoiler [+]
I feel bad for them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

grin.gif
right?
Spoiler [+]
I feel bad for them
ohwell.gif

Nah lets just invade them, remove their regime, and start building a new nation while ignoring our own problems

Ya'll mad at North Korea? 
roll.gif

Its time for a sig-check:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Herman Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Sound familiar?

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

people are shocked by north korea doing this? word? do you know anything about north korea at all?

read up.
I hate these type of responses. "read up?'' How about you post something for us to read up. Your showing that you know info and that some shouldn't be shocked while simultaneously not informing them of the atrocities that should lead them to not be shocked at this? Oh aight
eyes.gif

Doesn't surprise me, you could tell they were forced to show emotion.  Sooner or later the people will revolt, at least for their sake I hope they do.  Some of the ones that get sent to rural areas will probably try to escape to South Korea, Good Luck to them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 00david00

Originally Posted by Kramer

grin.gif
right?
Spoiler [+]
I feel bad for them
ohwell.gif

Nah lets just invade them, remove their regime, and start building a new nation while ignoring our own problems
I know I know you can't win them all. And we do have alot of problems to fix. And that dude saying we shouldn't be shocked, why not? Even if they have worse problems does that lessen this horrible event?

read up.

This. Crazy how uninformed and clueless we are

I mean they sent the National Soccer team to the Coal Mines due to their World Cup performance, so this doesn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Ya'll mad at North Korea? 
roll.gif

Its time for a sig-check:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Herman Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Sound familiar?
I'll bite.
What does this have to do with the topic at hand?

read up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yooo I know that wasn't a serious comment....so by posting a news story about something that is a horrible offense against individual human rights is a commentary on an americans going crazy now?? ok so by your 'logic' it should never be noteworthy when something happens unless its more uncivilized than their past transgressions...I guess the fact that they maintain state run concentration camps isn't supposed to illicit any kind of reaction either since it is "tame" in comparison to the government backed famines that killed millions of their own people in the 90s right? 

Back
Top Bottom