NorthFace apparel in SF

lets not forget marshalls. if you really are down for digging, you can find some nice TNF gear there.

Likewise, i go to Sports Basement as well. If you check the paper, metro and other newsletters they have 10%-20% off gear...if you're a gym member of 24hour fitness or some other fitness groups they usually give anywhere from 10-15%off

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

There's a north face sample sale this Saturday at the outlet. It starts from 9am-7pm and will go on until everything sells out.

A majority of things there are mediums but theres a few things in other sizes as well.

Goretex, steep techs, snowboarding jackets are 80, other jackets are 50, backpacks are 30. I'll get exact prices later today.

From what I saw, there are thousands of jackets and backpacks.

I went over the weekend and the line was long i just left. This asian lady told me she spent over a grand. Guess the deals were really good.

^^ its pretty much sold out now. and yeah it was crazy, people spent 3 hours waiting in line.

I was there yesterday.. nothing good left.. it looked like a china factory with people digging through the clothes.. Not worth the traffic and headache.

Back
Top Bottom