*Nostalgic* NBA/NCAA Feet version NBA stars in College/High School

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ there could be a retro in the works... HOPEFULLY

the OG's were black/white, these look black/silver....

If I'm not mistaken, those black/silver were a PE.  I did have both of the GR colorways back in the day.  The white/black/mean green ones are my favorite. 

As far as a retro, they have to make them with full length zoom like the originals..  I know the flight clubs from last year look similar, but were a total flop...might have had more to do with the crappy colorways that were available rather than performance but I know those didn't have full length zoom.   For some reason I can still rememeber Josh Pastner rocking these at the end of the Arizona bench.

Remember the Nike MORPH series?  I remember wanting those Kidd PEs in the worst way, but could never find any...had to settle for the white/blue ones.  I also had the GP edition of MORPH. 

kidd.jpeg

dsc0014mi.jpeg

Originally Posted by mjd77

Remember the Nike MORPH series?  I remember wanting those Kidd PEs in the worst way, but could never find any...had to settle for the white/blue ones.  I also had the GP edition of MORPH. 

kidd.jpeg

dsc0014mi.jpeg
MEMORIES........bought a pair for $35 back in the day, and a couple of years ago, my father killed the shoes by wearing them on the farm...LOL

Originally Posted by mjd77

Another one of my all time favorites...Air Zoom Glove.  GP spotted wearing them in 2010 in the US-China Stars Game.  Was GP keeping these on ice all these years, or could there be a retro in the works?

127326181864723.jpg

127326396846790.jpg

98slam.jpg
A tear shed
frown.gif

I wore these shoes to the ground when i was in 9th grade. Play in them everyday at lunch and afterschool
smokin.gif
Nike should do the right thing and release these again. The OG white black and black white were
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom