Not A Christian but...

Clearly you are a trolling Christian bible thumper. Boo you sir.

*Everyone claps in agreeance*

Clearly you are a trolling Christian bible thumper. Boo you sir.

*Everyone claps in agreeance*

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

A true christian wouldve let my man walk across on their cross. I don't believe in christianity though.

naw a true christian wouldve scolded the kid for cutting his cross and talked about him after they crossed.

THIS........

I dont really know what to believe in anymore...but i DO know that my wife wanted to stop going to church because they were too judgmental and looked down on people more than others..damn shame really.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

A true christian wouldve let my man walk across on their cross. I don't believe in christianity though.

naw a true christian wouldve scolded the kid for cutting his cross and talked about him after they crossed.

THIS........

I dont really know what to believe in anymore...but i DO know that my wife wanted to stop going to church because they were too judgmental and looked down on people more than others..damn shame really.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by oidreez

nice message

Someone please explain, b/c I'm not too sure if I'm picking up the true message here.

I'm not too sure either.  I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a representation of the Bible because it's contradictory, non-sensical, created by man.

nice message

Someone please explain, b/c I'm not too sure if I'm picking up the true message here.

I'm not too sure either.  I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a representation of the Bible because it's contradictory, non-sensical, created by man.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

nice message

eek.gif
mind blown. Some one needs to pull a genocide on all bible believing bafoons. Other religions are cool cuz they are just funny. All the new age religious atheist are blonde hair and blue eyes
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

nice message

eek.gif
mind blown. Some one needs to pull a genocide on all bible believing bafoons. Other religions are cool cuz they are just funny. All the new age religious atheist are blonde hair and blue eyes
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If those people are carrying their own crosses to their own crucifixtion, then the dude with the short cross wins. First of all he can't cross the ravine, thus not making it to the site. Jesus would have loved a good ravine. Secondly, if he does get nailed to the shorter cross, he can just put his feet down and walk away.
Didn't even think of this. I was too busy trying to think of the metaphorical meaning. From a literal view all those ppl are carrying those crosses to die like Jesus. I shouldn't even have assumed all those ppl were christians since it's not like Jesus ever made the cross his symbol (or intended to start his own religion).

What does that pic mean?
qxmczk.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

If those people are carrying their own crosses to their own crucifixtion, then the dude with the short cross wins. First of all he can't cross the ravine, thus not making it to the site. Jesus would have loved a good ravine. Secondly, if he does get nailed to the shorter cross, he can just put his feet down and walk away.
Didn't even think of this. I was too busy trying to think of the metaphorical meaning. From a literal view all those ppl are carrying those crosses to die like Jesus. I shouldn't even have assumed all those ppl were christians since it's not like Jesus ever made the cross his symbol (or intended to start his own religion).

What does that pic mean?
qxmczk.gif

Now I think about it that pic makes The Footprints Of GOD seem like a lie.

Now I think about it that pic makes The Footprints Of GOD seem like a lie.

I liked it. Ya'll are too sensitive. (Awaiting rapid fire responses explaining their point of view.)

Back
Top Bottom