Not in the X-mas spirit this year...am I the only one?

Originally Posted by airkeung88

no money=no gifts....sucks big time this year.
This is exactly whats wrong with the holiday.

As long as your with your fam and healthy it should be a great xmas.

I haven't felt it for the last 3 or 4 years. Once I reached the point where holidays don't mean anything in school (no parties, no arts and crafts, nofun last day before break), I just haven't gotten into the holiday spirit. Same for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Now I just like holidays because of thebreak. Damn shame all the fun has gone.

Well I discovered happiness since the New Year, so I don't need a lot of holidays to get me in a good mood. That said, I'm feeling it.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

no money=no gifts....sucks big time this year.
Same here,
frown.gif

Yea, I don't plan on getting anything or giving. My parents have never really been in the giving mood. I am working to jobs to maintain, no extra for noone. Not even my bf. Heck, my bf prolly won't get me anything, he's unemployed and not looking. In addition to his self centeredness. Blah. If I had itI'd get for my family and some friends, BUT I'm just trying to make it myself. :-(

It hasn't even been just this year. So many things going wrong how can one season everything just is all right? I need something.

i feel this way. my parents and sister are gong to s.c to see my family and i cant go because of work. alone on christmas is not the best feeling.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

im in the christmas spirit this year more than i've been the past couple of years.
I just wrapped my 4th gift and should be done with all my shopping next week

the past couple Christmases havent really been like christmas. i just go to church with the fam and then stay home.

I had no spirit for any holiday this year including my own birthday. I guess its because im getting older

I feel the same way, I think it's cuz we're all gettin older tho. My family doesn't really even wrap presents anymore, I'll just buy somethingand my mom'll say, "that's your christmas gift" or something..and usually i'm cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom