Not one bullet fired by cops!! LOL!!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ctim-after-random-fatal-double-stabbing-cops_     

roll.gif

Yeah this is ridiculous, the local news websites have a spin going now with the parents talking about "they just want to hold his hand" and "he wouldn't hurt a fly", followed by his highschool football pics. They tazed him and he fought off the cops. What a ******* joke.

When police shoot black people, their go to statement is "He was a threat". How was a white kid stabbing, eating people and making growling sounds like a rabid animal, not viewed as a threat? 
mean.gif

When police shoot black people, their go to statement is "He was a threat". How was a white kid stabbing, eating people and making growling sounds like a rabid animal, not viewed as a threat? 
mean.gif
The complexion for the protection.

Last edited:
if a zombie outbreak ever occurred

it would start in florida just something in the water...
mean.gif
sick.gif

He didnt get shot because the government wants to runs test on him to see what causes a human to act this way.

nah I'm kidding .

But yeah this is messed up on so many levels.

This is utter ********. I hate this double standard b, If he were black they'd be calling him a monster and shot dead.

When police shoot black people, their go to statement is "He was a threat". How was a white kid stabbing, eating people and making growling sounds like a rabid animal, not viewed as a threat? :smh:

He was mentally unstable, FL cops wouldn't shoot at someone like that.

I can't even imagine someone eating my face off 
sick.gif

Would be a horrible way to die 

OP should change the thread title so we could get more responses in here.

If this happened in Cali, judge would give him 6 months house arrest and give seminars on how bad bath salts are

Change it to kid eats face for dinner and gets away with it #whiteonwhitecrime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom