Not Quite Official Jordan 5/12 Fusion Post

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
atnijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites arehideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keephatin..... more for me

Someone needs to post a SLAP avy cause Ninjahood just laid it out for all the hypebeasts and youngins...

A9.....

YOU MUST BE NEW TO THE SHOE GAME. AND YES THAT IS ACTUALLY A FACT... DUE TO THE STATEMENT THAT YOU JUST SAID. TOO BAD YOU THINK THAT WAY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVEREXPERIENCE REAL LOVE.... LOL. SERIOUSLY

The Fusions are surprisingly "ok" in my book. Im very nostalgic in my preference but havent necessarily taken to the Spizikes and all of the otherrecent AJ mix shoes. The greatest shoe of 08 ?? I dont know...but I dont find them atrocious.
As for the FP 1, maybe they do look like an "alien boot" but I can count maybe a handful of shoes that I absolutely LOVE ballin in and theFlightposite 1s are definately one of them. I still play in my OGs to this day and look forward to the retro

fusion are hot. too bad there LS because there too much for that kind of shoe.
those nikes that ninjahood put are hot.

Originally Posted by A9omys

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keep hatin..... more for me

wow... you can't be serious.... i don't give this out often, but
indifferent.gif

Imma co-sign with Ninjahood on all those except the flight posites.

The fusions are trash. If they would have released as AF1s in similar colorways without the Jumpman they would have been better. To me it's just throwingit in the face of people that don't have the real version of the shoe.

Yes I'm mad that I don't have Fire Red Vs........

Indohan, the shoe on the top is the zoom flight 95 and the shoe on the bottom is the zoom flight 96.

The Jordan 5 Fusion is the HARDEST shoe of 08, period.
so you honestly believe these will be better than all the heat comin out next year?
dont get me wrong the kicks are clean
but not that clean
tired.gif

nothing i love more than seeing all my hard work go into taking photos and then some parasite tags them with his name
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keep hatin..... more for me

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ninjahood:

yeah, the flighposites and pennys are hard, but those are retros, and not a new concept shoe. The fusions are something completely new, and IN MY OPINION,will become a more popular all-around shoe than the retro flights.

besides, structurally, the foams and flights are some of the greatest basketball shoes ever, but thats exactly what they are: basketball shoes. i would neverrock foams with anything other than nike shorts and a tournament tee. strictly for the gym.

the kobe IIs were the best basketball shoes to come out that year, but i didn't see anybody rockin' them moon shoes to the club...

they are actually growing on me since the 12s and the Vs are one of my favs but whether i get them is another question, not a big fan of air force one,although i have one ds pair of low top af1 camos somewhere around here.

Back
Top Bottom