Not ready to be a father...

Ok so I dont know why I feel the need to post this on here except for maybe support and to see if anybody else has ever gone through this. Im about to be a dad towards the end of March and Im happy about that,it was a planned pregnancy so I knew what I was getting myself into but I guess being a lil over a month away from my son being here the reality is kicking in. All of a sudden I feel the urge to rebel,like I want to quit my job and start selling drugs and just get into trouble like if Im never gonna have the chance to again, Im not gonna do any of those things but the urge to is definitely there. Do any of the dads out there know what I mean? Maybe it's just applies to me, I dont know, maybe this urge is why there are so many kids without fathers. Im 24 years old FYI,I got a decent job,Ive been with my gf soon to be wife for 4 years<maybe I settled down to early,who knows?. if you read this,thanks,any feedback is welcomed,keep the negative to a minimal.

Ok so I dont know why I feel the need to post this on here except for maybe support and to see if anybody else has ever gone through this. Im about to be a dad towards the end of March and Im happy about that,it was a planned pregnancy so I knew what I was getting myself into but I guess being a lil over a month away from my son being here the reality is kicking in. All of a sudden I feel the urge to rebel,like I want to quit my job and start selling drugs and just get into trouble like if Im never gonna have the chance to again, Im not gonna do any of those things but the urge to is definitely there. Do any of the dads out there know what I mean? Maybe it's just applies to me, I dont know, maybe this urge is why there are so many kids without fathers. Im 24 years old FYI,I got a decent job,Ive been with my gf soon to be wife for 4 years<maybe I settled down to early,who knows?. if you read this,thanks,any feedback is welcomed,keep the negative to a minimal.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

your getting cold feet, its normal

roll.gif
He's not getting married!A kid is a huge responsibility, you are just freaking out..you'll do just fine bro, congrats!

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

your getting cold feet, its normal

roll.gif
He's not getting married!A kid is a huge responsibility, you are just freaking out..you'll do just fine bro, congrats!

i think if you end up sellin drugs and you get busted you're goin to def regret it for your kids sake also..but i see somewhat of where you're coming from, and if you end up still wanting to do somethin crazy try to find the best legal thing to do whatever that is as long as it makes you happy man but you def have that responsibility on your shoulders. hope all goes well

i think if you end up sellin drugs and you get busted you're goin to def regret it for your kids sake also..but i see somewhat of where you're coming from, and if you end up still wanting to do somethin crazy try to find the best legal thing to do whatever that is as long as it makes you happy man but you def have that responsibility on your shoulders. hope all goes well

You have a son on the way.
A decent job.
It was a planned pregnancy with your girl, soon to be wife, of 4 years.

Everything sounds good to me bro. Relax and take it a day at a time.
I'm sure me and the rest of the NT fam here will be looking for an update with pics of your newborn son in the near future!
pimp.gif

You have a son on the way.
A decent job.
It was a planned pregnancy with your girl, soon to be wife, of 4 years.

Everything sounds good to me bro. Relax and take it a day at a time.
I'm sure me and the rest of the NT fam here will be looking for an update with pics of your newborn son in the near future!
pimp.gif

i felt this way.. last year lol. Your life will CHANGE. Welcome to fatherhood pal lol.. the fun is over
smile.gif
. just kidding, it'll be alright.

i felt this way.. last year lol. Your life will CHANGE. Welcome to fatherhood pal lol.. the fun is over
smile.gif
. just kidding, it'll be alright.

OP if it makes you feel any better, I can't wait to be in your shoes (getting married and expecting a child)

OP if it makes you feel any better, I can't wait to be in your shoes (getting married and expecting a child)

I was the same way last year man, but the instant you hear that lil guy/girl cry it changes everything. Looking at my son for thee first time, I broke down. Cried like a 4 year old girl and it was amazing. It made me want to do everything in my power to make a good life for him.

Dont worry bro, everything will change once you hear/see that new life.

Back
Top Bottom