Not to be racist but wzup with whites and domestic animals? Real Talk

ldj

i was looking at this gourmet dog food commercial. and a part of the ad states " you wouldnt feed your children premade..etc food from a bag, so why would you your dog". im like um are they really insinuating that a household pet=your children. With the whole vick incident ( i know it was the past) And folks buying their dogs clothes etc.... treating them as a human. Do any of my white nt's feel their pets are of equal value worth as their kids/family? Do they see their domestic pet on the same level as a loved one family member?  Please share your thoughts/views on this matter. Again not to be racist, but I dont generally see spanish,blacks, asians etc who treat their pets in such a matter.

i was looking at this gourmet dog food commercial. and a part of the ad states " you wouldnt feed your children premade..etc food from a bag, so why would you your dog". im like um are they really insinuating that a household pet=your children. With the whole vick incident ( i know it was the past) And folks buying their dogs clothes etc.... treating them as a human. Do any of my white nt's feel their pets are of equal value worth as their kids/family? Do they see their domestic pet on the same level as a loved one family member?  Please share your thoughts/views on this matter. Again not to be racist, but I dont generally see spanish,blacks, asians etc who treat their pets in such a matter.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How are you being "racist"? That term is used too loosely. Furthermore, my dog is apart of my family, but if it ever came down to saving a friend/family member versus my dog, I'm saving the human life.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How are you being "racist"? That term is used too loosely. Furthermore, my dog is apart of my family, but if it ever came down to saving a friend/family member versus my dog, I'm saving the human life.[/color]

Pets are generally a part of the fam. I might not treat them like a child the way some people do but I consider them my best friend.

Black btw

I do see some people kinda go OD and basically treat them like their baby and clothe them too,they're part of the fam but I'm not treating them like my child 
laugh.gif

Pets are generally a part of the fam. I might not treat them like a child the way some people do but I consider them my best friend.

Black btw

I do see some people kinda go OD and basically treat them like their baby and clothe them too,they're part of the fam but I'm not treating them like my child 
laugh.gif

But why would something so temporary get so much attention. I have a friend who spends more on his dog than people who take great care of their kids. He's an african american male by the way.

I see people kissing dogs and stuff and it's weird.

No lie, I'd rather trick cash off to a female than an animal. That's just my dropinion.

But why would something so temporary get so much attention. I have a friend who spends more on his dog than people who take great care of their kids. He's an african american male by the way.

I see people kissing dogs and stuff and it's weird.

No lie, I'd rather trick cash off to a female than an animal. That's just my dropinion.

alot of asians here treat their dogs as you describe so im not sure if race plays a part.

also alot of old people and lonely women in general treat their pets that way.

alot of asians here treat their dogs as you describe so im not sure if race plays a part.

also alot of old people and lonely women in general treat their pets that way.

Yeah this is pretty stupid. I've seen plenty of black people, asians and hispanics treating their dogs like kids. Dressing them up and carrying them around and stuff. Nice try but this isn't just a "White Person" thing. Nice try OP

Yeah this is pretty stupid. I've seen plenty of black people, asians and hispanics treating their dogs like kids. Dressing them up and carrying them around and stuff. Nice try but this isn't just a "White Person" thing. Nice try OP

A white person treating their dog like a human doesn't mean it's of equal value to them as their children, the ones who treat them that way usually had the pets before they had kids/have no kids at all and that's why they get such special treatment.
In my family we definitely consider our pets a loved one, but we don't go crazy over it taking it to the doggy spa and *(@^#

A white person treating their dog like a human doesn't mean it's of equal value to them as their children, the ones who treat them that way usually had the pets before they had kids/have no kids at all and that's why they get such special treatment.
In my family we definitely consider our pets a loved one, but we don't go crazy over it taking it to the doggy spa and *(@^#

idk but I couldn't date a chick with one of those small dogs especially if it has a wardrobe and rides around in a purse

Back
Top Bottom