Not your average girl problem thread Vol. comeback season

I don’t know man, i think bringing up video tapn it might turn her off OP,
maybe go through it wit no cam, then after be like..
OP: "hey you know what would've have made this even better"
%!#!: "no what?"
OP: “us video tapn it and watchn ourselves at work after

Originally Posted by nightruans

HGF.NET
Yup. White girl section.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goDie

After reading OPs last post, this ugly +%*%! even got me excited talking like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread + working= not workin?
*philsoraptor*

edit: deaddd at homie sayin it take a special kinda %@@@@ to talk menage before noon
laugh.gif

Man.....sometimes NT is better then reality shows. I can totally see the eiffel tower happening but she'll probably want to slap some skin too. With enough hands, ya'll can make a pyramid. Haha.

Ybd type thread make Facebook fan page post video..hide camera then after fb her boyfriend and let him know what kind of hoarr his girl is..win

Originally Posted by th3kid

If she's down to keep it steady afterwards, if the beav got money, squeeze as much cash from her as possible.
pimp.gif

Veteran move right there

Originally Posted by Carver

Ybd type thread make Facebook fan page post video..hide camera then after fb her boyfriend and let him know what kind of hoarr his girl is..win
laugh.gif
came back in to post this.

DO IT OR BE NEGGED

Yeah, she's a disgusting looking thing, but with the text and potential video, the thread has gone from average to epic(potential).. OP you mentioned the video homes.. don't you fail NT now son

Yeah, she's a disgusting looking thing, but with the text and potential video, the thread has gone from average to epic(potential).. OP you mentioned the video homes.. don't you fail NT now son

How do you come to the conclusion that "she's a disgusting looking thing" based off ONE picture that is only of her face?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

How do you come to the conclusion that "she's a disgusting looking thing" based off ONE picture that is only of her face?
umm... the photo would be considered substancial evidence in court
So we'll have to conclude she is a disgusting looking thing beyond reasonable doubt.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

umm... the photo would be considered substancial evidence in court
So we'll have to conclude she is a disgusting looking thing beyond reasonable doubt.
OP lettuce see another picture of female in question here

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

But do it... Get your smallest friend.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get your best friend, or one of your boys it isnt that complicated.

Like someone else said, 1 in the mouth 1 in the vag.. Nothing else 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Grade A thread but how did you ask another guy that?? How do you feel comfortable enough to ask another dude that though?

If my friend asked me something like that, second question would be "Why do you feel comfortable asking me that? Why'd you think I would be comfortable with that?", Maybe it's just me..

EDIT: Just seen the update with the Added friend, you will go down in history.(How the friend looking though?) 4 and 4 still equals 8 just think of a beautiful broad divided into 2 below-average one.

ewww I'd never hit that. Just me tho.  props to the pics tho, not everyone is willing to do so
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom