Nothing to do on Saturday Night Unappreciation

So basically nothing to do in Brooklyn, Ny everynight. On top of being extremely bored i was texting with a girl i was supposed to go to a rangers game withjust cancelled on me for tommorow. Awsome, right! It gets better. So to compensate for all the misfortunes tonight I decided to have ppl over, since myparents decided to go out. Little did i know that my parents turned against there own plan and stayed home. Its just me myself and I. Bout to roll up a
pimp.gif

i just came from work... you should try looking for a job..it makes the whole day pass so easy when you think about the $$$$$
pimp.gif

boring as hell tonight. my boys are workin. this beezy is with her friend 2night and im just chillin at home. Wish I still smoked so I could roll up a fatblunt right about now. o WEll.

sucks for you, but when there aint $$!! to do i usually just kick it with some dude friends and play COD and Halo..im about to head out now(west coast ftw)

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

son, did you NOT see my thread?

post there b.
laugh.gif
, dudes catchin feelings b/c people aren't posting in their threads.

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got work early i am not going out...

doesnt SNL come on soon?!
nerd.gif

Stuck inside because my roommate is ducking and dodging me on the money that he owes. Was supposed to go to a poppin party tonight but I don't have enoughmoney on me and the host couldn't pull any string because it's ladies get in free and all guys had to pay to compensate. I got something for his +%%.

Appreciated, at least for this weekend. I gotta relax in preparation for the next 3 weeks. Finals are coming up.
mad.gif

im hella bored havent done anything today. two people flaked on me. right now i wanna go for nice lil drive and
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom