NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Got a pic after I wore them for my game:

Picked these up Saturday:

GF brought these home for me on Sunday:

svenjo72dpi: Nice Prestos! According to the box tag, what blue is that?

supeRsiC97: DOPE Vs, Sir!

Pare: DOPE Air Mocs! You climb? I'm considering a pair because I only have some generic all black velcro joints haha

lbj19: KILLER!
eek.gif

Kal: Shaun beat me to it! Those put my "DMPs" to shame hahaha. I wonder what's next  
pimp.gif

svenjo72dpi: Nice Prestos! According to the box tag, what blue is that?

supeRsiC97: DOPE Vs, Sir!

Pare: DOPE Air Mocs! You climb? I'm considering a pair because I only have some generic all black velcro joints haha

lbj19: KILLER!
eek.gif

Kal: Shaun beat me to it! Those put my "DMPs" to shame hahaha. I wonder what's next  
pimp.gif

Here are a couple pick-ups this month. Sold my Kobe V Big Stage Aways to get the Concords for a really good price...

Here are a couple pick-ups this month. Sold my Kobe V Big Stage Aways to get the Concords for a really good price...

Ray: Hahaha, nah mang, no climbin', just 'cuz I wanted 'em back in the day, but didn't have the fundage. It didn't hurt that the outlet had 'em for cheap!!!

Ray: Hahaha, nah mang, no climbin', just 'cuz I wanted 'em back in the day, but didn't have the fundage. It didn't hurt that the outlet had 'em for cheap!!!

Kal- thanks, and another solid pick up for you
pimp.gif

Thanks Shaun
JuStKiCkS21-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kal- thanks, and another solid pick up for you
pimp.gif

Thanks Shaun
JuStKiCkS21-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is the 3rd AE camo shorts i pickd up from Marshalls $12.99 winter is the best time to shop for summer clothes and vice versa
smile.gif

this is the 3rd AE camo shorts i pickd up from Marshalls $12.99 winter is the best time to shop for summer clothes and vice versa
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom