NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

i was a big fan of my "large" nike bag from the nike outlet hahaha

PEK lunarglides
Air Max 1's (ALWAYS wanted this CW and when i saw it i HAD to have it... especially for $39)
P-Rod 3 Zoom SB's (first pair of SB's and i'm really liking them.)

Shirts i copped from Nike 3 for $20
2 amarican apparel "Deep V's" by one get one
Oakley hoodie $26

True's $50 with an additional 20% off
socks were by one get one

and to get my swag right i copped this cashmere shirt/tie/boxers all for 50% off

all in all i say it was a good day
wink.gif
What outlet mall did you get your pickups from? Those were some good deals.

Wrentham Premium Outlets in Wrentham, MA i was supprised at how good the deals were and mad i didn't bring more money lol

those Bred Lebron VIII's are fire. i need a pair of those asap

I can't believed I almost passed up on these "Pearl" foamposite pro's. The shoes are actually very nice and I can't complain about the quality either...well, except for the little "hole dots" around the shoes ...these and '09 HOH's are the only ones that keep true to their names.

I can't believed I almost passed up on these "Pearl" foamposite pro's. The shoes are actually very nice and I can't complain about the quality either...well, except for the little "hole dots" around the shoes ...these and '09 HOH's are the only ones that keep true to their names.

Wait so there is a difference between HOH pearls and the onse that came out this year? I honestly don't even remember 2 different releases.

Wait so there is a difference between HOH pearls and the onse that came out this year? I honestly don't even remember 2 different releases.

Back
Top Bottom