NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

2u4rdap.jpg

!B6,wYwg!mk~%24(KGrHqYOKjgEyPu),6ZlBM)Qd!dwbw~~0_3.JPG

Deadstock, in half box, 50 bucks shipped. I could of got the whole back a few months ago for 115 but I never wanted the black/red pair. So this is a personal win for me.

Also
!B-k5ut!!2k~%24(KGrHqN,!lsEy+jC0w1oBM9CmnI2Dg~~_12.JPG

XIIs, 30 bucks shipped. Hoping everything goes okay with this one lol.

!B6,wYwg!mk~%24(KGrHqYOKjgEyPu),6ZlBM)Qd!dwbw~~0_3.JPG

Deadstock, in half box, 50 bucks shipped. I could of got the whole back a few months ago for 115 but I never wanted the black/red pair. So this is a personal win for me.

Also
!B-k5ut!!2k~%24(KGrHqN,!lsEy+jC0w1oBM9CmnI2Dg~~_12.JPG

XIIs, 30 bucks shipped. Hoping everything goes okay with this one lol.

nice pickups, fellas. youngblink sb laces might work on foams. the feel and look of them look similar, maybe just a bit less padding than the laces that come with the foams.

nice pickups, fellas. youngblink sb laces might work on foams. the feel and look of them look similar, maybe just a bit less padding than the laces that come with the foams.

nice foams on this page...

black and pearls.

here are my pickups..

just like everyone else... Flint your pair looks great also

don't sleep on these people
pimp.gif

GRAILS..... Good looks you know who... been looking for these since 07.. still remember like it was yesterday..
pimp.gif

didn't think these would have sold out back in the OG HOH days.. but finally got em, and got lucky... good look ..
smokin.gif

and last but not least ... found these at a reasonable price. love them.. took some time but finally got em 
pimp.gif

nice foams on this page...

black and pearls.

here are my pickups..

just like everyone else... Flint your pair looks great also

don't sleep on these people
pimp.gif

GRAILS..... Good looks you know who... been looking for these since 07.. still remember like it was yesterday..
pimp.gif

didn't think these would have sold out back in the OG HOH days.. but finally got em, and got lucky... good look ..
smokin.gif

and last but not least ... found these at a reasonable price. love them.. took some time but finally got em 
pimp.gif

Found some Concords & OG Taxi's the other day.

Now I just wish that these were in my size..

Both sneakers are a 5Y. (If anyone's guessing why the look a bit different..)

Back
Top Bottom