NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

66b1623729b16c7c9804e0a3145bb2c02674dc52.pjpg

WEEKEND PICKUPS: WMS AIR MAX SZ 12 $30, FLINT XV EBAY PICKUP $150, 2010 FLINTS RETAIL $160, LEBRONS $95 NEX

66b1623729b16c7c9804e0a3145bb2c02674dc52.pjpg

WEEKEND PICKUPS: WMS AIR MAX SZ 12 $30, FLINT XV EBAY PICKUP $150, 2010 FLINTS RETAIL $160, LEBRONS $95 NEX

OPTIMUSP517: NICE PICKUP BRO...DEFF KEEP THOSE DS

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WTB: DS GRAPE Vs SZ 7, CHROME VIIIs SZ 7

OPTIMUSP517: NICE PICKUP BRO...DEFF KEEP THOSE DS

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WTB: DS GRAPE Vs SZ 7, CHROME VIIIs SZ 7

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

^those. Amazing man.

And thanks for the comments on the KD. I was mistaken, The Homes are hitting HOH. Anyone grabbing those?

possibly, but fam everyone wants to know how u got ur little fingers on those tast-ee pair of creamsicles 

^those. Amazing man.

And thanks for the comments on the KD. I was mistaken, The Homes are hitting HOH. Anyone grabbing those?

possibly, but fam everyone wants to know how u got ur little fingers on those tast-ee pair of creamsicles 

Originally Posted by flipdakickzz

OPTIMUSP517: NICE PICKUP BRO...DEFF KEEP THOSE DS WEAR THEM

Why keep em DS? 1s are one prob the only retro you don't have to worry about crumbling or seperation... guess I was just never into the collection/showcase thing

Originally Posted by flipdakickzz

OPTIMUSP517: NICE PICKUP BRO...DEFF KEEP THOSE DS WEAR THEM

Why keep em DS? 1s are one prob the only retro you don't have to worry about crumbling or seperation... guess I was just never into the collection/showcase thing

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

^those. Amazing man.

i'm starting to ask myself that question.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

^those. Amazing man.

i'm starting to ask myself that question.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I've got a few things I haven't posted pictures yet, but this is the most exciting thing that came in yesterday! THEY'RE SO NICE I'M HESITATING TO DS THIS PAIR and search for a 2nd pair!
           nice pick up!    

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I've got a few things I haven't posted pictures yet, but this is the most exciting thing that came in yesterday! THEY'RE SO NICE I'M HESITATING TO DS THIS PAIR and search for a 2nd pair!
           nice pick up!    

wow...those 1s
pimp.gif
.....look like they just released. i'm sure those were pretty pricey. great pickup. 

good stuff everyone.   

Back
Top Bottom