NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by T21D

D and B, it's a $100 shoe, you know the cushioning ain't gonna be up to the standards of Bron or Kobe. Nevertheless, it's a nice shoe to pickup on the 30 or 50.

D, yes the Knick cw is always and will be
smokin.gif

hey guys thanks for the love on the zigs.  i personally really enjoy them so far.  they don't feel very heavy, materials are nice, fit is good, width may be a little snug but it'll loosen up, and the cushioning is good.  really feel it in the forefoot.  good shoe for just a bill.  i will buy another pair or two.  might be my first ID shoe ever.

def. worth a try if you feel like going with a different brand for a change. 

Originally Posted by T21D

D and B, it's a $100 shoe, you know the cushioning ain't gonna be up to the standards of Bron or Kobe. Nevertheless, it's a nice shoe to pickup on the 30 or 50.

D, yes the Knick cw is always and will be
smokin.gif

hey guys thanks for the love on the zigs.  i personally really enjoy them so far.  they don't feel very heavy, materials are nice, fit is good, width may be a little snug but it'll loosen up, and the cushioning is good.  really feel it in the forefoot.  good shoe for just a bill.  i will buy another pair or two.  might be my first ID shoe ever.

def. worth a try if you feel like going with a different brand for a change. 

Originally Posted by budgetballin

I dont regret not picking up the south beach 8's but I am excited to see all the good pics people will take of them. Congrats to all of yall

^this! I'm not a fan of the shoe, but congrats to every1 who was able to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by budgetballin

I dont regret not picking up the south beach 8's but I am excited to see all the good pics people will take of them. Congrats to all of yall

^this! I'm not a fan of the shoe, but congrats to every1 who was able to grab a pair.

Wow
eek.gif
at all the Pre Heats, they just dont do it for me.

Edit: To the cat that bought 5 pairs and didnt even get his size
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It should be frowned upon to sell over retail on new releases. Milking the game for all it was worth
30t6p3b.gif

Wow
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It should be frowned upon to sell over retail on new releases. Milking the game for all it was worth
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Wow
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
         cosign

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Wow
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
         cosign

Back
Top Bottom