November 5th is "Bank Transfer Day". Update pg.10

i hold a TD bank account been thinking of switching for a while...

SpeakUp23- Yeah i don't get it either...

My money will be moved
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Why can you be arrested for closing YOUR account? I dont get it.
i think its just on THAT day of the mass protest. if it happened, the banking system might crash. if you wanted to close your account tomorrow, you could.

imma just go in BOA Nov 5th like I have no idea, an just ask about the 5 dollar debit card fee, then ask may i close my account

will let you know what happens.

I dont like the direction Chase is heading, so I also will be closing my account. Its not a large sum of money so it shouldnt be an issue

gotta wait until i'm 21 to use my MCU account but these service fees are ridiculous though

i work at BofA. Id close my accnt too if i were a customer. I get hit with fees by my own damn bank when i have a free account!
laugh.gif

Great even longer lines at credit unions with these clowns with $500 in their bank accounts joining
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

I work at BofA. I'd close my account too if I were a customer. I get hit with fees by my own damn bank when I have a free account!
laugh.gif

Greedy corporations...such a shame
30t6p3b.gif

I would switch too, but I don't feel like dealing with the headache of switching autodeductions for various bills. Bad feeling I'd get deducted twice due to timing issues, or maybe miss a payment due to the confusion.

I'm down already been with a credit union for a while now might as well close my Citibank account & run with the union. Big banks have been upsetting me for years enough is enough.

Im cool with WF.
But i do have an account with BOA. Only have a dollar in it
laugh.gif

Will close it down
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom