****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

^^^ burberry is just plain plaid tho, i just looked them up
grin.gif
i find these more aesthetically pleasing

if it had the BURBERRY letters and logo on an elasticized waist then that would be hot, but just plaid? naw there's generic plaid everywhere, for example some Kmart plaid, Kurberry?
nerd.gif

don't get me wrong burberry print is nice but these have more sex appeal you dig?
Nah they got their logo stitched in on the bottom left and also say burberry on a tag in the middle or on the band depends which you get. Besides, you get legit burberry (and not kerberry from kmart) and the women spot it from 3 blocks out trust me..they looooove burberry print
wink.gif

iite, i'll look out for those, when i'm ballin' atleast,
frown.gif
but for now these will do, i like em, they hug me nice
happy.gif

btw dude a couple posts up with the Bacon 90's... nice, wow you're lucky... VERY
eek.gif
man, what i would do for Bacons
devil.gif

prok13 - great camper pro b's!!!!

cincybcats22 - liking the bacons...wish Ihadn't passed on a pair on ebay

SelectaClutchStar - dope concordspiri's...I was watching an auction on ebay for my boy....I lost the bidding war/steal at 72 shipped deadstock ...

another month for me...no shoe pickups until 92' tailwinds maybe (not 100% anymore) ....anyways this game is dope!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

v7cg93.jpg

just copped a pair of gucci 1s, couldnt resist temptation anymore, pics with the gucci laces from starks comin soon
pimp.gif

Nice Bacons and Space Jams on the last page!

Most recent pick-ups; taking it back 15 years with this one . . .

6du4oh.jpg

2a8n4t4.jpg

2ugnhuv.jpg

4qlzww.jpg

And picked these up at where I intern now . . .

33w2hxj.jpg

14sz2au.jpg

15dniuh.jpg

Peep the sig.

Originally Posted by kvizzlefoshizzle

KidCloudKicker- nice spacejams, i saw those but i wasnt dropping that 750 on them. hopefully you got a better price.

dont worry kvizzle i got them for much much cheaper than that, $385 shipped
pimp.gif

Bought these today for $ 4.99 at "kids to kids''; the wife and I are "expecting" (she's preg.) and were around town looking for babyshops, here they are my baby's first kicks BN w/o box tho

Uncle gave This To Me Today

Now All I Need Is A License
laugh.gif

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_0243.jpg

Back
Top Bottom