****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

donjuan...how much did the Play Clothes stuff run you?...and if you know, how much are their tees and jeans running?...hoping for lower prices than Ice Cream and BBC
We got it in at the shop today. The tees are $40. I don't recall seeing any jeans. The rest of the line is here on the LDRS1354.com site
Those Play Clothes gear is
pimp.gif
. I hope it makes it to TheCommonwealth or Major in DC

that jacket is nice edgar vega , that's the one rip was wearing on the slam magazine jordan ad

No Kicks for me today BUT...
Old Rims N Tires
-20"Nitrous Foose Wheels wrapped around 275/35/r20 Hankook venus in back and 255/35/r20 in front

NEW TIRES N WHEELS
-20" American Racing Cobra Wheels wrappen around 275/35/r20 Nitto in da back and 255/35/r20 in front

with the dmh perormance CUTOUTS!!!

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by BbEAR017
what brand and what kind of lace you got on those
pimp.gif
the phat low ones look NICE!

The laces in the Phats are from Finishline. The laces in the highs are from a DS pair of Air Force Max Barkleys. They're the newer laces Nike puts out. They seem a lot more tougher than other laces. Perfect fit BTW. Finishline laces are cool too and will get the job done.

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

what brand and what kind of lace you got on those
pimp.gif
the phat low ones look NICE!

The laces in the Phats are from Finishline. The laces in the highs are from a DS pair of Air Force Max Barkleys. They're the newer laces Nike puts out. They seem a lot more tougher than other laces. Perfect fit BTW. Finishline laces are cool too and will get the job done.
Thank bro for the info goin down to Finishline to buy some Laces!
happy.gif
i liked the laces the LASER 1s came with the were much tougher also
happy.gif

Did you get the 45" laces or the 54" for the phat? Please PM me, I'd love to know. I have a pair that need black laces.

oh snap! the space jam sweater might be the tightest pickup in a while, and its ds with the tags! Michael should have got an Oscar nod for that role, i lovedit so much
pimp.gif

Nike screwed the laces all up on this Energy Pack . . . They are too thick , and they should be a solid color , the Italys should have been green.

pimp.gif
Fire none the less. . .and will turn heads
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom