****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Those Black/blue Phats are gonna get copped.

Black/red 1 straps sold out with the quickness round here. Just goes to show what happens even in todays economy when you release an OG colorway Jay...withoutit being in a lame @#$% pack costing $310.
Black/Cement 3s, Black/Grey 4s, Fire/Red 5s, Bugs Bunny 8s...sitting on shelves collecting dust...being marked down. But Black/Red 1 straps...GONE!!!Gentry...You figure it out!

Anyways...Copped the Black/Cement Phats today on discount.
f5d15de24d411a118cb8b617543afce06176c43.pjpg

You could say I'm addicted to this colorway...I dunno?
aa135bb8eb444ff349e1195a104537b43b5b841.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

pickups for this week and i still have to get all three 23's tomm
smh.gif
... so ya i cut the back of my ones and did a good job but i did it a second time cuz i was nitpicking and i cut a part on the outside of thelining on the right shoe... its not a hole but still... o well i put a sharpie on it and it doesnt look bad... im jus worried that it will expand to a hole orsomething
ohwell.gif
25px3.jpg

2qscsvo.jpg

2zg93ed.jpg

Finally Got The Computer Back Up And Runnin'.

Anyway.... Nice Pick Ups Everyone.

1zvbj47.jpg

Not The Shoes In This Pic. Just The Shirts.
264hs1t.jpg

The Phone Was Posted Earlier This Month.
wujw8z.jpg

The 54'' Laces Came Up Way Too Short. I Used The Black Laces From Some SB Blazers.
25q6wsj.jpg

2up2typ.jpg

And To Bag Up Some More Work........... Work As In Shoes.
laugh.gif

33xvh9w.jpg

I was doubting those phat 1 lows at first, but after seeing them a few times, they kinda grew on me.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

BabyJosh7 I see you with the I/XX pack for 50% off... I have that CDP in the back waiting for the next one lol

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

anyone with the black/red strap 1s are you cutting off the strap holders or leaving it alone?

probably just going to leave it alone since i'll be wearing them with jeans.

to the guy who had the pic of the strap 1's with the loop cut out........ it looks good but i couldn't cut my pair, but it looks more '01ish.

I haven't seen the blue 1's around my way yet, but the spots that got the last 1's were.... Jump (In Hawthorne), Millennium shoes, and sheiksshoes.

SK8....check Sheikhs, I saw them like two weeks ago at the one by me (Palmdale).

oh ok cool. i think alot of spots were holding out til tomorrow (black friday). i'm sure to come across them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom