****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

dope pick ups everyone. just got a dumb question; where is everyone copping the polo tees and shirts?
polo.com Holiday sale 30% off code
HOL2008

pickups from friday
old navy.levi's 501.levi's 501.
all in all, cost me $15
i love having hookups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

dope pick ups everyone. just got a dumb question; where is everyone copping the polo tees and shirts?
polo.com Holiday sale 30% off code
HOL2008
yea but i got my stuff from dillards black friday sale

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

i had them jeans on the right and ripped them playing wii bowling last night
ohwell.gif
....they were too big and i got down on one knee after my bowl and then pow

got the bulls tuesday and everything else within the last 2 days. IMPOSSIBLE to find a sz 13 in the motorsports in the Bay Area, i literaly went EVERYWHERE.Concord to hayward to daly city to san francisco to alemeda and nothing

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

i had them jeans on the right and ripped them playing wii bowling last night
ohwell.gif
....they were too big and i got down on one knee after my bowl and then pow
together, the two jeans cost me $5, my friend working at the store was the manager and put in mad discounts, so if they rip oh well

premier 1's and concords. i gave em a lil barkeepers friend, they came out pretty good.

i jus love this colorway
dqm jacket,twon tee, supreme beanie, and cliente crew.

Originally Posted by az005us

It has a totally differnt Vibe than his others, he hardly raps on this.. its like almost 80s music.. its a POP DISGUSTING album basically...

Thank me later.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by az005us

It has a totally differnt Vibe than his others, he hardly raps on this.. its like almost 80s music.. its a POP DISGUSTING album basically...

Thank me later.
wink.gif

lol Pretty much the same thing my boy told me earlier today about the album... He said the only song he respects is the one about his mother's death.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

picked these up for cheap at a local outlet (folsom)... sample blazer lows... can i get any info on these? did these ever release besides samples?
**switched out og laces to sb's
[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]They not samples, local shop in my area (STL) had em last year. I rocked em to death.mad cats was trippin over them cuz they so simple but real nice, and the bottoms are nice....[/color]

Nice Cement IVs up there.

I saved up for the Gortex Dunks, only to find out that it was a Medicom release. So I settled for these from another NTer.

DS
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom