November Wrestling Thread 2021

1FB8084F-1EF8-443C-97CD-2DF8DAA5185F.jpeg

they really had garbage *** red velvet beat cherry bomb? terrible.

cherry bomb has held the womens title everywhere shes gone.

red velvet is married to a briscoe so she gets pushed to no end even though shes garbage in every aspect? terrible.

"I think at the end of Bryan’s career he’s gonna go down as the best professional wrestler of all time, so that’s why I want to beat him so I can sit there and say I beat the greatest professional wrestler of all time. Bryan’s an inspiration. When he won, I was drinking my brains out around WrestleMania 30. I was down and out. I was depressed. And I watch WrestleMania 30 and I watched Bryan do what Bret Hart did beating three men in one night, being the underdog that did it. I just remember sitting there crying, tearing up, going good for Bryan. He inspired me to keep going. Granted I had more problems after that, but without struggle there is no progress. Bryan is an inspiration."

Remember when he was an alcoholic and they made it seem so obvious he was going to turn on omega but didn't?

Might give AEW Roadblock a shot tonight..Card looks pretty stacked..

ol boy was taking vids of tays booty for the personal stash lol and red velvet is colombian huh? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom