November Wrestling Thread 2021

Tile_Small_c2628628-d1bd-4676-8367-51527ba2c6f6_1000x_crop_center.jpg

They all watch/listen. Just like folks in this thread, even though they pretend not to.

I pick and choose what to watch with him. Like I know better than to watch anything involving Kenny or the Bucks because he cannot give an unbiased review. Beyond that, he does still have a lot of good points and ideas, but it drives me crazy when he and Last CLEARLY have not watched whatever it is they're reviewing.

I pick and choose what to watch with him. Like I know better than to watch anything involving Kenny or the Bucks because he cannot give an unbiased review. Beyond that, he does still have a lot of good points and ideas, but it drives me crazy when he and Last CLEARLY have not watched whatever it is they're reviewing.

But they do watch. They breakdown the whole show.

But they do watch. They breakdown the whole show.

I didn't say they didn't watch, but I have definitely heard "breakdowns" where they clearly did not watch the entire match. They say things where if they had actually watched the matches, they wouldn't be saying or questioning...and it's obvious. And that goes for both promotions.

I didn't say they didn't watch, but I have definitely heard "breakdowns" where they clearly did not watch the entire match. They say things where if they had actually watched the matches, they wouldn't be saying or questioning...and it's obvious. And that goes for both promotions.

He does that when it comes to goofs like that guy with his hands in his pockets.

I listen to him but not his entire show. Just the hort videos during the week tst i might be interested in watching.

I dont always agree with what he says but what i like is that he doesn't choose sides and criticizes all promotions.

He does that when it comes to goofs like that guy with his hands in his pockets.

I listen to him but not his entire show. Just the hort videos during the week tst i might be interested in watching.

I dont always agree with what he says but what i like is that he doesn't choose sides and criticizes all promotions.

They did it for a damn WWE ppv main event lol. Both he AND Brian, so to say they only do it for Cassidy/goof matches is incorrect. Cornette definitely criticizes both promotions, but you can't act like if it involves the Bucks or Kenny that he's not gonna write it off automatically. Same goes for women's matches. Brian practically has to force him to watch those.

I have been listening from the jump and I listen to the whole podcast and not just the Youtube clips.

When either Brian or Jim didn't watch a show, they will say they didn't watch it and fall back to allow the to do the review. (If either has watched it)

I don't recall them ever reviewing something they haven't watched.

Not saying it NEVER happened but I don't recall it nor do I think it's something that happens more than once in a Blue Moon.

They did it for a damn WWE ppv main event lol. Both he AND Brian, so to say they only do it for Cassidy/goof matches is incorrect. Cornette definitely criticizes both promotions, but you can't act like if it involves the Bucks or Kenny that he's not gonna write it off automatically. Same goes for women's matches. Brian practically has to force him to watch those.
Yea, the Bucks/Kenny bashing is his main go-to. That is pure entertainment but his thoughts on women's wrestling, Brian doesn't want any parts of.

But which WWE PPV Main Event did they review without watching?

here is what i dont get. how can you be mad at a guy wrestling with his hands in his pockets......but not be mad at guys wrestling in their underwear?

doesnt make any sense.

pro wrestling is the most goofy corny unrealistic form of live entertainment out there so why bash any of the gimmicks that go along with it?

here is what i dont get. how can you be mad at a guy wrestling with his hands in his pockets......but not be mad at guys wrestling in their underwear?

doesnt make any sense.

pro wrestling is the most goofy corny unrealistic form of live entertainment out there so why bash any of the gimmicks that go along with it?

Fam, that can't be compared.

How can you put someone over who does that over anyone and have the guy doing the job not look like an idiot?

Hes 2-0 versus Hobbs.

Last edited:
Yea, the Bucks/Kenny bashing is his main go-to. That is pure entertainment but his thoughts on women's wrestling, Brian doesn't want any parts of.

But which WWE PPV Main Event did they review without watching?

I've noticed a handful because it always sticks out like a sore thumb to me when I've actually watched the match. And I'm not talking about the ones they admit. That's why it irks me so bad. The one that's burned into my brain is the Bray/Braun cinematic match. There were 2 or 3 big parts that they missed and then were like "well I have no idea why X happened."

"One" thing I WILL agree with JC on when it comes to women's wrestling is the use of foreign objects not putting them down during their matches indirectly making a similar spot usless later on in the card during a men's match.

I know Bones has had a fall from grace the last few months/years, much of which is his own doing, but he's really "down bad" if he really doing this with Jake Hager.

Back
Top Bottom