November Wrestling Thread 2021

5fd5bd33-e4d0-4439-a349-cc43d6395fb2-gif.2148207

I was at the event tn and that's honestly because I couldn't sell my tickets, it was packed out in the Barclay's, a lot of YUR chants, Def the match of the night was Becky and Flair. Great pop for Jeff hardy when ppl actually thought he was going over Seth, I think everyone had faith that the Rock was coming to survivor series....anyway this might be my last wwe show, I wanted to do every big 4 event.

I live in Flatbush, Brooklyn and I was thinking about spending that $110 to get a ticket to this stupid *** event for like 15 seconds then I remember how stupid WWE is, I had that dumb app peahen for like wrestlemanua and it was the worst app ever. WWE is a piece of **** company, I’m reading what took place at this PPV and wonder how the hell this ridiculous company couldn’t convince me to take the train 20 minutes to watch a big 4 PPV nor couldn’t they even convince me to pay $10 for their ****** app.

If AEW main event scene wasn’t so full of white men I would tune Into that, but we got a black WWE champion and the can’t get one meaningful win under his belt.

Dumb *** company

Almost made the trip from Jersey, mainly off the possibility that rock was gonna show up. Man I would have been pissed, especially with work the next morning

it wasn’t a terrible PPV but it’s a damn shame they do survivor series like this smh. The nxt invasion one was sooo good and that was just a couple years ago smh

SS was pretty lackluster. Was def boring in some spots. Don’t even know where they were going with the egg thing

Crazy how the rock came out in the Barclays for a random raw I was at a while back, but didn’t show up for the 25th. :lol:

wwe always preaching story telling but whatever they do makes 0 sense.

Just gotta face it wrestling/sports entertainment is big trash currently all around

Back
Top Bottom