|||--- Now I see why The Dream is always rocking a fitted (Finally Caught) (PIC) ---|||

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

damn yall got this to 8 pages real quick. lol . yall know that it dont matter if u think he looks good or not... i kno just from hearin my ladyfriend talk bouthim that chicks luv this dude.

lol aint that bad, have u seen Plies hairline.

plus hes already famous, looks are the least of his worries.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I don't get NT, so you mean to tell me if you had millions of dollars you'd stay sloppy cuz you got stacks?? Dudes really care too much about money and chasing the almighty dollar instead of worryin about health. Millions means nothin when u layin up sick or can't eat certain foods, or ya can't do an activity you'd like.
I dunno Lurk...If I had millions, gimme a plate of

IMAGE96.JPG

wit a side of

pubfriedshrimp.jpg

followed by some

ImageHandler.ashx

Then poundin this out all night
42841501.jpg

Life would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant lie life would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall in here like dude is 300+ lbs or something this _' skinny fat couple of months at the gym then he would be straight

laugh.gif
Funny thing is, Terius has the money to get that boob job done. I literally had to beg my insurance company, to green light my boob job.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Funny thing is, Terius has the money to get that boob job done. I literally had to beg my insurance company, to green light my boob job.
I remember your post, before and after pics
nerd.gif
(no closetstatus)

the-dream-and-christina-milian.jpeg

Why Yall hating on everything and stop looking/treat ladies like objects. Who know CMillian might have a thing for him and his music. They're young couple,rich and enjoying life while yall sitting here hating and judging like you have no flaws

Back
Top Bottom